Chapter 1 - Blonde

"Oh my gosh Dana! He's freakin' hot!" Ellie said as she grabs my IPhone and stares at my screenlock photo.

"I know, El. He's Niall. And I love him." I said as I feel my cheeks burning.

"But this curly hair guy is hotter!"

"Oh, that's Harry Styles."

Ellie started searching stuffs about One Direction after she saw my phone. Geez, another Directioner on the way! Yippie. 

I tied my hair in a messy bun and heads to the backyard to play with Nelly, my labrador. I tell everything about Niall to him. I know  that everybody will just call me INSANE and obsessed when they figure out how I love Niall Horan. He's my first love. I'm dying to see him. I know I'm just an ordinary girl. I'm not good enough for him. I'm not even his ideal girl. And the worst thing is, he doesnt know that I even exist!

Nelly runs towards me and I catch him in my arms.

"Hi boo. How's your day? You know what, El thinks that Niall is hot. Would you believe that?" I chuckled. 

Well, El only likes NERD guys from our school. Ew. I laugh hard on that as I think about it.

Nelly quickly escaped from my arms and ran down to the street. I was about to catch him but then, the tall guy bumped me and cause me to roll on the floor.

“Ouch!” I groan

“Gosh, I’m so sorry love!” The tall man grabbed my shoulders and helps me to stand up.

My eyes widen as I see his blue eyes and blonde hair.

“I-it’s o-o-kay.” I muttered.

“No, I can see how badly you’re hurt. Look, your elbows are hurt.

I bite my lowerlip as I see a bit bruise on my elbows. “N-no, I’m fine.”

“I said you’re not, let me take you inside your house.” He said, carrying me in a bridal way.

I just can’t believe this. I felt his warm hands on my legs. I was trying to look away from him, but he keeps on talking to me.

“Uhm.” He said.

“Niall, I’m fine, you don’t have to do this, I can walk. It’s just a bruise on my elbow.”

“But it’s my fault. Look what happened to your precious skin.”

Precious? He’s blind.

He walks in my flat and slowly puts me down on the sofa.

“Thanks, Niall.”

He then walks to the kitchen and looks for something.

“He’s weird.” I mumbled to my self.

He runs back to the sofa with a wet towel on his hand.

“Let me do it.” He said, softly holding my elbow and cleaning the dirt on it.

“Thanks. Blondie.”

“We’re both blondie!” He chuckled.

“Yeah. So uhm, are you gonna leave after this, yeah?” I said, biting my lower lip.

“Yeah, I guess” He stands up and shoves a hand inside his pocket; grabbing his Iphone. “Can I have your number?” He said, handing me the phone.

“W-what? U-uh, s-sure” I grab his phone and quickly type my phone number.

“Thanks, hope you’ll be better when I come back. Bye love.” He said, kissing me on my cheeks before he leaves.

My cheeks are freakin’ bloody red. He hopes that I’ll be better when he comes back.

When he comes back.

When he comes back.

HE’S COMING BACK HERE, AND HE GOT MY NUMBER.

AM I DREAMING? NIALL HORAN WILL BE HERE SOONER OR LATER, AGAIN!?

 No. This can’t happen. I messed my hair and sighed deeply. I slowly look to my elbow, to check if it’s okay. It was, it was clean. He did a good job.

NIALL’S POV

I was walking down the street when I saw this blondie girl on a yard. She looks cute. I like her eyes and skin. She just caught my attention. I guess she’s hot. I was about to enter their yard when someone just yelled “OMG NIALL HORAN IS HERE!” My eyes widen and I just thought that I should run inside their yard. Her body hits mine and she just rolled on the floor. Omygod, this is not good. So I picked her  up.

Her legs are soft and nice. I like her already. She seems so shy, I just dont know why she’s not screaming and panicing. I mean, duh, I’m Nialler from 1D. So I expected her to scream and giggle. But, she did not. Wow, this is new? I like girls who’s not too loud. No one likes someone to scream on their faces.

So after I clean her elbow, I took the opportunity to ask for her number, and she gave it. YEEEES! Too bad, I need to go. I’ll be coming back here after a day or so. Something about her makes my heart skip a bit. I dont know why.

 I must be dreaming. Yeah. That's quite impossible. Niall's coming back and that's completely false. I tried my best to forget what happened. I should be celebrating because probably I'm one of the lucky Directioners. Niall entered my flat and he asked for my number, I should be screaming ang giggling. Well, that’s a bit unsual to me. I don’t scream or giggle loudly like what fangirls do when they see their idols.

I walk towards my closet and grabs a pink vneck tshirt and jeans and wears it. I brushed my blonde hair and heads outside my flat. I have nothing to do so I decided to walk around outside or go to the mall.

My phone suddenly vibrated from my pocket that caused me to jump a bit.

“From: Unknown

Hey Dana. x”

Who the heck is this? Ugh.

“To: Unknown

Hi. Who are you?”

“From: Unknown

Its Niall. x”

I quickly shove my phone inside my pocket, knowing that this is gonna be crazy. My phone vibrated one more time but I refused to see who texted me. I dont know why I’m being like this. I mean, I love Niall so much but. Ughhh. Maybe I’m just too afraid to fall in love.

 --

Sorry it's a bit lame. I dont have an inspiration. Lmao. Sorry if there's a typo or wrong grammar. I type too fast. :(

Comments? Any suggestion for the next chapter? :D