Welcome to Dank School of Memes

"GAAAAAAAAAMGAM." Says GamGam while banging on the board with her meter stick.  The only thing on the board is GamGam written out 50 times next to eachother.  GamGam then proceeds to pass out a piece of paper that seems to resemble a test.  The only problem is that all of the questions just say GamGam.  The answers are either prunes or the war.
"GamGam?  What the fuk?  How we supposed to do this?"  Billy the cool kat who doesn't follow the rules says with his head in his hands.
" watch yo tone you little bith."  GamGam said.
"Lmao GamGam u savage."  Mari says while eating her paper.
"Gamn straight." Says GamGam.
GamGam proceeds to jump on her motorcycle and drive out the window.  The classroom behind her proceeds to blow up.
"Lmao Gam Gam u savage."  Says Mari covered in ashes and her own insecurities.  The license plate on the back of the motorcycle says "Gamn straight."
"Lol what do we do now?"  Says Tsunny.  Tsunny has no character whatsoever outside of having s thing for ken.  Ken doesn't talk except for the words "dank memes." 
"Dank memes."
"Baka."
"We should go to next class."

"HEY SUP FUCKERS."  Dr.snare says while smoking out the window.
"Hi Dr. Snare."  Says Carl.
"I TOLD U FUCKERS TO CALL ME DRAKE."  Dr. Snare says while pulling down a diagram of Pepe the darkest of mens.   
"Ok Drake."  Says Carl.
"WE GONNA LEARN ABOUT MY PH.D. MOTHER FUCKERS."
He throws his PHD at the students with his name written over someone elses in blood.  The S is backwards.
"Dank memes."
"DAMN RIGHT IT IS."
"Cool down D sizzle."  Mari says while playing snapchateru on her phone.
"U COOL DOWN U LITTLE SHIT."
Caron tries to take a selfie and then Dr.  Snare throws a knife at the phone and it breaks in half.
"WHAT DID I TELL U ABOUT SELFIES?"
"What?"
"MAYBE U SHOULD CLEAR THE SHIT OUT OF UR EARS."
"Im sorry Drake."
"DAMN RIGHT UR SORRY!"  Dr. Snare says while coughing up that hard maryjane.  "Aight class, we gon learn about some memes."
"We learned about Pepe yesterday D sizzle."  Says Carl.
"WELL U GON LEARN ABOUT IT AG-."  Dr. Snare says.
The Principle Mr. Vape walks in the room suddenly to check on everything.
"Everything going ok in here?"  Mr. Vape asks while walking around.
"Everything is gosh oh golly oh golly oh gee fantastic sir :)." Dr.Snare says while doing a dance.
Then a kid in a straight jacket and duck tape tied to his mouth stood up and screamed.  Another kid who was hanging from the ceiling's blood was dripping down to the floor.
"Welp, everything seems to be ok in here.  Carry on."  Mr. Vape says while walking out of the room.
"ALRIGHT FUCKERS GET ON THE GROUND." Dr.Snare pulls out a gun and fires it at the ceiling, hitting the kid on the ceiling in the chest.
"OW."  The ceiling kid screamed.
"STFU CEILING KID!"  Then Dr.Snare fires another bullet into the kids lungs.  The kids proceeds to bleed all over Dr.Snare's new vase.  "YOU'RE GOING TO THE PRINCIPLES YOUNG MAN!"

At the principles office Dr. Snare tells Mr.Vape about the trouble that the ceiling kid has caused.

"Rian wtf you cant bleed on dr.snares vase,' said mr. vape

"yeah well," Rian started as he leaned on the intercom, "your vape pen is stoopid.'
"Dank memes" Ken says while delivering mail for Mr.Vape.  Then the whole school starts going insane and Mr.Vape shoots Rian in the head and kills him.
"I CANT LET THEM DO THIS TO ME.  MY VAPE PEN IS DANK!"
Mr. Vape runs towards the school doors, and locks them and burns the key in a fire from the mixtape department.  Ken witnesses it all.
"Dank MEMES???"
He runs off dramatically.