One Direction?!

I'm writing this story without Alex knowing, enjoy? ~ Georlyn

Paisley's POV

"Hey! It's another interview of Frazzy's Talk!" Stephanie said as we all jumped on the couch. "Welcome back to Frazzy's Talk. Today we have a special guest," a man with black hair and brown eyes introduced, "or guests." everyone laughed, "I'm Frazzy and Frazzy says, give it up for every girl's future husbands, One Direction!" 5 familiar boys came up the stage, waving at everyone. A few screams can be heard from the camera. I couldn't believe what I was watching, Angie was shocked as well but Pez wasn't. "So lads, how are you?" Frazzy asked, "We're doing great! We really appreciate the fans for buying our new album." Liam said, "Alright then, we've got a question for you, Niall." he faced him, "Who's this girl in the instrument shop, I think your gonna be a lucky lad." he winked as the crowd 'oohhh' ed. He blushed before saying, "Well, Harry and I met her when she was texting her friend and accidentally fell, so Harry helped her and I have to admit, she was very pretty. She didn't have too much makeup on and she chose us the perfect guitar, since Louis 'accidentally' broke my guitar." he answered, emphasizing accidentally. Louis playfully glared at him, "If you ask me, you guys look cute together." Frazzy winked. Niall blushed as the boys patted his back, "So what's the new events?" Liam shrugged.

The whole show I was shocked, like some kind of doll is heading its way towards me. I'm pediophobic, like VERY pediophobic and it kinda started when I was at the park.

-Flashback- (Age 6)

"Come on, sweetums, we're going to have a picnic." my dad said, I was happy and jumping around as my parents chuckled, "Are you ready, sweetie?" my om asked, I nodded eagerly like I was going to meet someone famous. "Okay, let's go!" my dad picked me up and landed me on his shoulder, my mom kissed my dad's cheek and they both smiled. I was happy, having a great family which made a goofy grin plastered on my face. We arrived within a few minutes and found a perfect spot near the lake, "Mommy, daddy, I'm going to dip my feet in the lake, can I?" I asked, "Okay, sweetums, but don't be too far and don't swim." my dad warned, I replied with an 'okay' and headed towards the lake's direction. I took my flats off and dip my feet in the cold water, I admired the view in front of me when something caught my eye, a figure floating near the deck. I got up and took a closer look, it had a black colors, surrounding it's eyes to make it difficult to see, it had a trail of red on the corner of it's lips and a scary gaze with an object on its hand, the way it looked was very scary so I screamed and went back to my parents. I was crying as I reached them, "Sweetie! What's wrong?" my mom asked, worry filled her eyes. "I saw a scary doll, mommy! I want to leave now!" I said, tears streaming down my face. 

That was how I got my fear, it may sound so dumb like 'That's how you got your fear? By seeing some kind of destroyed doll, you get a fear?' well yes. It may sound so...simple but that's how it is and I still have it, I don't think I'll ever overcome my pediophobic fear. Anyways, I shocked. The boys I met in the store was 2/5 of One Direction and I never noticed! I wish that I didn't go to the store, I hate those boys! But they weren't as bad as I thought, in fact, they were way different. "Hey, girls! Troy sent me a taxt saying that auditions are tomorrow at 5 pm." Andy said, looking up from her iphone. 

FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN! May the force be with you! xo