springtrap x toy chica lemon

TC= toy chica
TB= toy Bonnie
TF= toy Freddy
-----------------------------------------------------------
(3rd person pov)
It was 12 AM at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. All the animatronics were still asleep, from the big fight they all had.

At 4 AM, TC woke up, seeing TB and TF went off the stage to get the night guard. TC had quickly got off the stage and walked into the hall. But what she didn't know was that her battery was at 10%. As she looked in the camera of the kitchen, she heard distorted static that she had always hated the one animatronic that treated her like crap. It was her nemesis, her bully, her worst nightmare " mangle" TC growled under her breath.

"Sup bitch got a charger?" Mangle asked. "No!" TC answered with a snare. "Look here you worthless excuse for a robot, if I ask you something you better answer with respect or else!" Mangle told TC as she grabbed hold of her arm and ripped it off.

"Yeah right like I would ever listen to a broke down robot that not even the owner of Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria cares about!" TC snapped and left to charger herself remembering that she is at 10% battery. She went to find the parts and service room and found therobot charger that was left were Bonnie was at. She opens the door checking if none of the old animatronics were there. If they were, they would attack her on the spot.
None of them were here, so it was a perfect opportunity to use. But she felt like someone was watching her, so TC toke the chager a ran out the parts and services room.

When she was far enough stopped and took a breather. When she looked up she saw a small hole that was labeled 'warning: stay out'. TC thought it couldn't hurt to see what was in there. So she climbed into the hole and charged herself. She was trying to relax and wait to be done charging, when she heard a rustling sound come from behind. She turned around to find that there nothing. " come on TC theres nothing to be scared of" She said to herself. As she went back to trying to get finished. TC felt a hand touch her shoulder, and looked to see who it was. It was a tall withered animatronic, that looked like Bonnie, but his fur was yellow, his eyes were grey, and he had tears all over him.

She felt a sadness strike her heart. "Are you ok sir" She asked the yellow Bonnie. The withered bunny only started to cry more. "im sorry, im so sorry, I hurt kids" the yellow Bonnie said. TC suddenly realized who the yellow bonnie was. "Purple guy" she said with a hint of fear, and sadness.

"Im sorry im sorry please forgive me" he said shaking. " ok I forgive you, but I don't know about the others" She said while grabbing her arm that mangle had ripped off, "Who are you?" "My name is Springtrap," he said when he was done crying and smirked. "I'm, Toy Chica, but my friends call me T-Chi," TC replied as she had a faint smile.

"I may be a hideous monster that would kill any intruders, but I won't hurt someone so cute and pretty like you," said Springtrap as he stroked the right side of her cheek. She blushed deep shade of red, as she heard him say that while feeling her cheek being gently stroked.

He pulled her in for a hug. She didn't know how to react, but she hugs back, smiling as she felt how warm this hug is. The sound of Springtrap's soft mechanical heartbeat lowed her to sleep. He looked at his sleeping chicken and smiled as he whispered, "I love you darlin more than I love killing". After a moment of snuggling with her, he fell asleep as well.

The 6 AM bell ringed. TC and Springtrap woke up when it rang. "I have to head back, otherwise the others would get mad," she said to him as she got up and unplugged herself from the charger. "Please return tonight darling," he reminded her. " oh I will," she replied. TC exited the room, as Springtrap waited for her return tonight.