E i g h t

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

----

// Zoe's POV //

I got into my fighting position hoping Harry didn't hear the door hit the ground and come running out here to check on me, but luckily I didn't hear any footsteps except the 3 idiots in front of me. "So, are you three just here to stare at me or are we going to get to the part when I kick your arses?" I said smirking as I lunged at the first one and punched him square in the face knocking him into the second one then I took the third ones head and smashed him into the second guy knocking all of them down in one big swoop.

Right as I got them out of our hotel room and into another janitors closet and I came back to our hotel room and I heard Harry's footsteps and I hurriedly ran into the kitchen and grabbed my ramen and sat on the stool at the island eating it. When Harry walked in his sweat pants were hanging low on his waist and he had no shirt on, two words oh damn.

"Hey, your still-" he says in the middle of a yawn "-awake?" he finishes his sentence sitting beside me on the at the island. I partially nodded finishing the food I was chewing in my mouth. "Yeah.." I mumbled still shoveling the noodles into my mouth.

"So why are you still awake? he asked as my reddened  "oh uh I was hungry and my stomach kept growling" I mumbled my face reddening while I was putting some noodles into my mouth and chewing them slowly. "So, why are you still awake?" I asked him and he sighed, "well I couldn't sleep and I heard some noise and came to check it out" my was reddening again, "oh sorry about that.." I mumbled under my breath and he smiled "it's fine, you woke me out of a terrifying nightmare so I'm grateful for that.." he mumbled and I smiled.

"What was the nightmare about?" I asked but realized I might be too pushy "you don't have to tell me it's none of my business." I said and he smiled in gratitude "thanks but I think it might be better to tell someone then keep it all bottled in," he said and I nodded and he started to talk.

"Well I don't really understand part of it, well it started in my room I was asleep and these guys knocked down my door and grabbed  me and started to pull me out of my room and to the front door but they couldn't because you were blocking  door and also what I don't understand is they were calling you by a different name um Zoe Carlisle? I don't know that part confused me.. and the other girls were there and they were also calling them Allison Monroe and Lily Richard?" Oh no how does he know that? Gosh we didn't even tell him and he knows too much.

"Uh well that is weird.." I mumbled and Harry nodded, "well how about we go back to sleep I'm tired and you need to get some sleep, don't you have a concert tomorrow?" I asked and he slightly nodded "Yeah I agree goodnight Darcy" I nodded "goodnight Harry" I headed off to my room and once I got in I shut the door and locked it and slid down the door and sat on the floor, "how does he know this much already?" I mumbled at least he doesn't know its you. He still thinks Darcy is your real name For once your actually correct duh!

I got up off the floor and sat down on my bed with my laptop on my lap, I was going to get on it but decided not to and I shut it and sat it on the nightstand and I turned my phone on and read the time 2:30am oh god I really need to go to sleep.

I sat my phone back on the nightstand and grabbed my iPod and put my ear buds in and pressed shuffle and fell asleep to Little Mixes 'Little Me'.

Boy I hope Harry doesn't find out more about us or we're in deep shit.

----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter bye! Don't forget to vote and comment ~Megan (: x