Kidnapping

When Dylan fell off the roof it was a miracle nothing was broken. A concussion is unavoidable when falling unconscious from that height. My team consisting of Madelyn, Lilly, Scottie, and me moved in with our truck. It was a quick clean up. We picked him up and left a note on his bed saying he'd gone to a friends house. There were numbers plans and a perfect alibi. I couldn't help but smile at the way his hair stuck up on the left side from a cowlick. It was so cute.

   As we rounded a corner too sharply I found myself on top of my unconscious love. Wiping the dirt out of his face and sitting back up I peer out the window and see our safe house. It looked like any other house but in reality it was a torture chamber. The entire place was sound proof of course. There were sanitary stations that came out of the wall with the right touch on the wall. The floors were hard wood. Easiest to wipe the blood of victims away.

   We entered the house with Dylan in what appeared to be a laundry cart. We brought him into my favorite room. The "living" room. Where we lay him down on a light pink twin sized bed. There was one tv. One camera. And a speaker on all four walls. There was a small hallway leading to a bathroom. With no mirrors or glass/porcelain. As my sweetest Dyl began to arise from his slumber the girls left and I was alone sitting on the edge of his bed. He awoke in a panic. Confused as to where he was.

"Oh my darling. It's all right really, I'll keep you here. Safe from all of them." I said with a twisted grin on my face.

"No. No. No. Please. I'm so sorry." He said desperately

"It's too late my love" I replied turning on the tv to show pretty little liars. His face was struck with horror. You could faintly hear Justin Bieber playing from the bathroom. "Three days. No food. You even try to drink the water from there" I said pointing to the bathroom," and we won't let you use the bathroom" I turned around and left the room as he knelt down and started praying.