Chapter 10

* * *Emma's POV* * *

We drove all the way to london and parked at a huge dance studio. "Emma.......this.....this is my dance studio....", Mireya told me. Wait what?!? Did she just say that?!? She owns a DANCE STUDIO!!!

"Why didnt you tell me?!?", i asked her. She looke down. "I didnt want anyone to no........... I love to dance but Zayn Cant dance to sace his life so i was gonna teach him once i got better......", she said slowly.

She grabbed her bag and got out the door. She bent down and looked at me." You coming?", she asked me. I giggled and got my stuff also. We both walked in and went to her room door."O............k ummm promise you wont laugh?", she asked while blushing. I looked at her funny and promissed. She opened the door and her whole room was covered in posters, magazine articals and even drawings of one direction. Even her bed was one direction!!! My jaw dropped and she grabbed my chin. She put my chin where its suposed to be. I put down my stuff and went to sleep beside Mireya on the one direction bed.

~Meanwhile~

Everyone paniked and harry and zayn fought over whos fault it was for Mireya to leave.

"Its all your fault Harry!!!"

"No it aint"

"Ya it is"

"No"

"Yes!!!"

"NO!!"

"YESS!!!!"

"O SHIT!!!!",yelled Alizah. Everyone looked at her," Mireya and Em are somewere in london!!! Harry grabbed Zayns rist and ran to the door. " were gonna go find them!!!!", he yelled. Then harry and zayn got into Harry's range rover and drove to london.

~One week later~

* * *Harry's POV* * *

When we got to london, we put on descizes and talked with italian accents. We looked at every buliding we could think of that they could have gone to. Then we checked the least likely places they would be. I couldnt find them ANYWERE! Then finally qe drow up to a dance studio and only saw 2 people danceing in the window. I could hear the song what about love playing REALLY loud to. Then i noticed something VERY familiar about these girls that where dancing like pros. Then i noticed. The students hat was bidazled. Only Emma would wear something like that to a dance class. But....... Where is mireya? I poked Zayn and he woke up. I pointed at the window of the dance studio and we ran in.

* * *Mireya's POV* * *

I saw Zayn and Harry coming over so i grabbed emma's hand and ran upstairs into the room they followed us up to the room. We locked the door. I ran to get our stuff. I handed her her bag and we opened the door. We had finished taking all the stuff down yesterday. I hid in the corner and relized i was about to see Harry again. Zayn ran in and hugged me to death. I blushed and smiled alittle and then i started anouther panic attack." No!!! Im-im-im only gonna hert you!!!!!", i yelled as i grabbed my bag. Harry looked at me and tried to hug me but i ran over to the window and looked down. 3.storys..........not that far. "I'll come back in two weeks time. Expect me at the house in two weeks at 13 hundred!!!", i yelled. Then i took a leep of faith and landed on the cement perfectly in the splits. Then i slid up and ran into my car. I looked at the road and drove off. I was signing up for karate so i can let out anger through that instead or herting people.

~AT STUDIO after a week~

* * *Mireya's POV* * *

I looked left and right and then made sure No one was here. I sat on the floor of my dance studio and pulled a cup out of my bag. I started to play the cup song: