o n e

Just four boys. Normal, you could say. Well... Let's take that back. They were all different and that's what brought them together. Fate, you could say.
-
-
Liam wanted to fit in. He always got teased. For what? Nothing really. He was just so sweet and was an easy target, I guess you could say. Liam didn't really have any good friends. He would try and hang around the so called "popular guys", but he always got left out. He was still struggling to find his place, but he was a senior in high school... Sometimes he thought it was too late, but it's never too late.

~

fakeliampayne: hi guys!!

Silence, no one answered.

samwitler27: what the fuck do you want

fakeliampayne: sorry I didn't mean to bother you...

henryfely11: why do we ever have this conversation I'm out.

brockacet46: ^^me too.

Liam was once again left out by the guys who he followed around. He didn't want to seem desperate, but he kind of was. Liam Payne struggled with issues because of this bulling, he hated it, so much.

An hour later, Liam's phone rang. Someone was texting him. He dreaded to pick the phone up to see who it was.

henryfely11: my boy Liam! what's up dude?

fakeliampayne: hey guys! what's going on?

samwitler27: nothing really. well...

fakeliampayne: what?

brockacet46: since, Liam, your so popular and everyone loves you and tbh we can't even believe that you would want to be friends with us, we wanted to introduce you to some pretty cool guys. they're seniors at Witer High School!!

Witer High School was the best school around. Only the smartest, most perfect people went there. Everyone that went there had connections. Some knew famous people, some were so rich they could buy entire house right this second, maybe even four houses, probably more. The thing was, if you were friends with some of these guys or girls, you'd get treated like royalty at your school. That's all Liam really wanted, so he took the chance.

fakeliampayne: who???

henryfely11: here's the kiks, @niallhoran @harrystyles & @louist91 !! have fun;)

Liam got too excited. He was finally going to be popular, he could believe it. Parties, friends, people would actually treat him like a real person for once.

fakeliampayne: hi guys! I'm pretty sure my friends told you about me... I'm from the high school down the street, the lesser high school lol

niallhoran: uh?

fakeliampayne: you guys are from Witer High School, right?

louist91: graduated last year, but not from there. wtf is this anyway?

harrystyles: I'm very confused

fakeliampayne: come on!! Wolverhampton? you guys are from Wolverhampton right?

niallhoran: I'm not even in England, I'm from Ireland.