Confessions Of A Sex Addict *4*

***sorry for the wait and sorry its short***

I was on edge the rest of the day wondering who I was going to meet. I mean I met his mom already so who else was there? the day was a blur and after school Hunter was waiting for me. I got in the car as he drove.

“Can I ask where were going?” I asked him since it’s been boggling my mind all day. “You’ll see.” Was his smartass reply. I groaned and sat back. It wasn’t long until we pulled up to an apartment building. Hunter got out and I followed. We went up a flight of stairs and stopped outside of door b3.

Hunter nocked on the door before a guy that looked like hunter but a little older opened the door. “What’s up bro?” He said giving hunter a man hug. We all walked in and into the living room. I looked around as they talked. There was a big TV on the wall and a coffee table in the middle of the room with white powder on it.

“Riley this is my older brother Sage.” He said introducing us. Really sage it’s like his mom had something for the color green if you ask me. I nodded my head at him as he looked at me from head to toe. He looked at hunter and they exchanged a knowing look before walking to the coffee table. Sage handed hunter a glass mirror with the white powder in lines on it and rolled up bill.

I watched as hunter put a finger over one nostril and put the rolled bill in the other before sniffing one of the lines off the mirror. He groaned after and sniffed a couple of times. “Hey Riley, come here.” He called as I walked over to him. “Try this, you saw how I did it right?” He asked me handing me the mirror and bill. I looked at it like some foreign object which it was as I let hunter coach me on how to snort cocaine. My nose felt like it was on fire than my throat numbed. I hissed in pain as it started to subside after I shook my head a few times and snorted. “You okay?” Hunter asked as we sat back on the couch. I nodded my head knowing I couldn’t speak yet my face felt numb.

“Was that her first time?” Sage asked as hunter nodded his head. I started to poke at my face seeing if I could feel it. “She’s going to be all fucked up; she should have only done half the line.” Sage said as my body felt tingly. Sage laughed as he did a line. His reaction wasn’t anything like mine or hunters. He must be use to it.

Time ticked by and the high was taking effect. I had a sudden jolt of energy and felt really nice. Hunter leaded over to me pulling me to him before his mouth attacked mine. After a few moments hunter pulled back and looked over to his brother than nodded at me. I didn’t quite understand just what it meant until I felt someone sit down behind me and then someone touching my back. I looked back to see sage with a dark look.

I know what he wanted and I was more than down. I was feeling very sexual. I always had a fantasy of having a threesome with two brothers as crazy as that sounds. I’ve done a threesome before, with a guy and a girl and once with these two male friends, but this was so very sexy. Now if they were twins this would really have me dripping but they did look pretty alike.

Hunter had my lower torso on his lap with my legs around him as he kissed my belly. Sage was running his hands down my chest as my body really felt like it was on fire. I reached around until I found Sages crouch blindly. I fumbled for a bit and finally sage helped me free his dick. I grabbed ahold of it and played with it as my foot rubbed over the top of hunters crouch.

“Take it off both you.” I ordered as my mind became hazy. They both stood up and stripped down to their boxers before sitting back down. Sage leaned over in front of me and pulled my shirt over my head as hunter fumbled with my pants.

“It’s only fair if were naked so are you.” Sage whispered in my ear before kissing my shoulder and then making his was across my collar bone down to my chest. Hunters hand ran up my thighs gently as they parted as on instinct for him.

I felt as if I was dreaming and if I was then don’t ever wake me up! “You want both of us don’t you Riley?” hunter said his voice thick and husky making him sound sexy. I nodded my head eagerly as he played with me while sage sucked on my breast.

I don’t remember much more after that, my mind became hazy and I stopped thinking and just doing it. A few hours later I was finally coming down off one of the greatest highs as Hunter drove me home. It was already night time and I was hoping to just get in and go to bed.

After hunter gave me goodnight kiss I got out and walked in the house. My body felt sore but in a good way. “Riley is that you?” my mom called from the kitchen. “Yeah, just got back.” I replied back as I made my way upstairs.

I started a bath as I checked my phone. There were 3 new texts all from Cody.

‘Hope everything’s okay $Cody$’ sent three different times.

‘Just got in, yeah I’m ok. Ttyl taking a bath’ I replied back. I sat my phone on the side of the tub after turning on my Pandora. I relaxed for a bit before my phone buzzed next to me. Luckily my hands weren’t wet yet.

‘Can I join? JK!’ Cody replied as I laughed at him and sat my phone back down.

After my bath I went to bed.