Chapter 1

I was a loner,a loser,and many things you can imagine.My dad died in a car car crash,my mom still alive.I had an ugly name,it was Cairo Prig.Today was my last day of finishing eight grade."Hey loner got any plans for your summer"Gaby said.Gaby and her friends were bulling me throughout the year."Yes and can you go away"I said.Gaby left laughing with her friends.I went walking away where the kids are going on the school bus.I found a seat on the back of the bus.Some kids were loud in the bus,but others not,the bus stops in my street,so I get off and started walking home."Hey Cairo"mom said."Hey"I said.Mom was putting dinner plates filled with food on the table.I was sitting down,ready to eat when my mom sat down.Being hungry I ate and went to my room because mom was doing paperwork for her job while I have the whole summer for myself .When I got to my room I was on my computer to check if my cousin Lily texted me.But what what I expected,she didn't text me."Dang it"I muttered.Lily should text me in any minute,I thought.I waited and still no text from my cousin.It was strange to me.I went to brush my teeth,changed into my girly pajama,and went to bed.I woke up at 10am and walked down stairs to see my mom cooking."Good morning"mom said,"Good morning"I said.The table plates already had food filled,so I sat down eating while mom is still cooking her favorite French food.I finished eating,so I put my plate away and went upstairs to my room,I changed into a t-shirt,put jeans on and shoes that match my style.I climbed out of my window to go outside in a shortcut that I always know about.My shoes slapping the sidewalk,I looked around the street to see cats,dogs,cars,and of course people.My mom has a car but only uses it for work.Today I was starting my summer,and letting no one ruining it.I went walking all the way the to the park,I stop and sat down a nearby bench.The wind was flowing peacefully at my face.I got up and started running home.When I got there,I went climbing to my room window.Laying down was the only best idea I ever came up with.I was taking a nap until,I heard a knock on my door.