Chapter 3

Gaby told her friends that spotted me.They all started walking towards me.I begged my legs to move but they couldn't.Gaby came with her friends and stopped right in front of me."Hey loser what your doing out here all alone"Gaby said.Her friends snickered and looked at me."Hey why don't you leave with your pesky friends"I said.Gaby glared at me while her friends where still taking.Gaby slapped me then her friends looked and started laughing at me.I punched her and started getting on top of her and pulled her hair .Gaby pulled my hair too but I slapped her and kicked her.I got off of her,while Gaby friends helped her."You loser this isn't finished yet"Gaby said."Well that's what you get turd"I said.Gaby left with her friends because I think that she deserve that punch.I finally stood up for myself.Today i am going to be the happiest person in the world.I went back home and went to my laptop and saw a message from my cousin Lily.I replied back.We texted for hours and I told her what I did and she was proud.Until it was late,I got of the laptop and went to do my night routine and fell asleep.The mornings were still the same and I was surprised that I never saw Gaby and her friends.I think they learn to never mess with me."Hey mom is my vacation going to be over"I said.Mom nodded and went back to filling her paper work.