Chapter 5

I wonder how is life is right now living in total dump full of crap I guess that is how I feel.Anyway I wasn't really excited about this new school,hmm so what do you do you think when you go to a new school?Well I never have a answer to that question."Cairo come open your door."Mom said,"Okay Mom.."I said.Mom came in and she started too talk about why school is important and etc,"No fighting and bad behavior"Mom said.😛What a old chap.Somehow I will not be popular why because I am not a scocial person like all the other kids I guess I am just differnt.I went downstairs and went to go get my self a poptart,and got a book too so I can escape the real world for a bit,then I went back up stairs and closed my door.My favorite book is Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter ,these series are really interesting."Stupid stupid school"I mumbled,just cause I got into a fight with that b***h.Always her with her stupid gang showing how pretty and popular she is.I finished my book and went to my computer surfing through the web to see that my cousin Lily send me a picture of her in Germany.How lucky she is too move to a new place but me being stuck in this stupid place that I hate."Mom when can we move to a new country!"I shouted."I am not sure honey!"Mom shouted back.😛I was getting ready to head out somewhere like my secrect place.