Chapter 8

Devin got me thinking so much about him. He mad sweet but I still have hella heart eyes for Kevin. But Kevin a jerk so fuck him

*skips to end of the day*

I decided to go to Shari's house so she can tutor me.

knock. knock.

Mrs. Alston opened the door.

"Is Shari home?" I asked politely?

"Um, she should be. Why don't you go upstairs and check"

"Okay thank you."

She took my coat as I ran upstairs.

"Um Shar, you here?"

"Yeah, you ready?"

"Can we talk first?"

"Sure"

I hesitated my words mostly.

"Well, um, see, me and Kev, I don't know, cause, uh, well, hmm.." I was too anxious to talk to her.

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Okay well, ever since Kevin's injury he's been acting like a jerk. Like. I tried to talk to him today and he played me this song that goes like 'Girl get the fuck away from me, I know you thought we had something special, but you don't mean nothing to me, I'm sorry you not the on for me' and it got me mad so I his somewhere then I was found. Then Devin, Shay, Daniel and I confronted him about it and Devin and him almost fought, and Shay cursed him out and I think I have feelings for Devin but I don't know."

She paused for a sec putting the pieces together. "Do you still want Kev?"

"I don't know"

"Well for payback you could date Devin and see if Kevin will get mad, he most likely will" she said leaning back.

"Well okay, I'll text you later" I said running out.

"We need to study," she called out.

I think I've studied enough.

(I'm posting another chapter in like 5-10 min)