Chapter 13

*end of day*
I walked in my house plopped everything down and opened up my laptop.
I know I'm just a freshman but I started college searching.

*ringer*

Me:Hello??
???: Hey.
Me: Wh-who is this?
???: Its me silly, Savannah?
Me: Why are you calling me and how did you get my phone number?
???: Well just because you blocked Kevin's number doesn't mean I can't call from a blocked number.
Me: Why are you, never mind.

I hung up and went to settings to block hidden caller ids.

I then completely turned my phone off and went downstairs to grab some chips, grapes, and watermelon squares.

With the bowl in my hand, I ran back upstairs pacing back and forth.

My thoughts were first on college, but kept flashing back on Kevin.

Tomorrow was going to be staff day, so no school.

I decided maybe me and Kevin should really have a talk about us and try to fix this mess.

I unblocked Kevin's number, and texted him.

To ×: Hey, you are probably busy right now but, tonight like late asf, 11:30, go to the park. (6:03 pm)

He most likely won't answer me. I thought.

I went back on my macbook to finish some homework and polish up some grades and within hours I got a text back.

From ×: Sure, but don't leave me standing their. (9:21 pm, read 9:22 pm)

I went downstairs to see dinner prepared. It was pretty disgusting tonight (Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, veggie lasagna, ew) I don't know why we eating so early tonight.

I was in the mood for Chinese so, I texted Kevin back.

To ×: Aii don't eat tho

I sat near my mom and explain to her what was going on.

(whispering) "Since there is no school tomorrow, i'm going out later to talk to Kevin about things"

"Okay- what do I tell your dad?"

"Say I'm at Auntie Trish's house. He hates her so he won't bother calling."

"Hmm okay"

I awkwardly got up from the table and got ready,
(outfit above)

I took a hot ass shower, put on a white shirt, jean jacket, maroon pants, my air Jordan's retro 6 and simple make up.

I grabbed my debit card and tried to sneak out.

"Where are you going?" my dad said catching me.

"I'm going to Auntie Trish's house." I said slowly turning back.

"Does your mom know?"

I shook my head up and down nervously.

"Okay..- Be careful"

I shut the door behind me and walked out into the comfortable air.

I made sure that I had everything before making for than 20 steps

Phone? Check.
Earbuds? Check
Debit Card? Check
Phone fully charged? Check

11:20

I sat at the park waiting. Even though I was a bit early I was starting to get impatient.

Few minutes later.....

"So what's up and why did you say not to eat?" a semi-deep voice came approaching me.

I got up.....

Boy do I miss his hugs and the smell of his cologne. I thought

"Well since I knew that I was coming out tonight and dinner tonight was disgusting, I decided that we can go to that 24-hour Chinese buffet, on me"

"Um okay. My mom thinks that I'm sleeping over with Chris and Michael anyways."

"Alright but we need to talk."

"About???? You know where you stand and I know where I stand"

"Yeah but I don't like all of this arguing and not dating and not being friends"

"Okay, well that's your fault"

"Mine?! Kevin. The day you broke your leg, you've been acting like a dick. Mistreating me and disrespecting not only me, but your closest friends too."

"Sadi, you "dated" Devin behind my back"

"BECAUSE YOU DATED SAVANNAH"

"I never dated Savannah-"

"So that phone call today?-"

"She's just trying to get you jealous"

"But you seemed to have enjoyed everything"

He stopped walking and I did after.

"I was playing along because seeing you with Devin hurt a little. I mean I know I wasn't, aren't the best boyfriend after the injury. But I'm really sorry."

"I can say I'm sorry too. I mean me dating Dev was really just planned out and hopefully he didn't catch any sincere feelings."

"So are we cool"

"Well I don't know beca-"

"What do you mean 'I don't know'?" he started slightly raising his voice increasing it yelling. "It's late as fuck like midnight, got me out here in the goddamn cold. The only reason why I came here was because I wanted to replenish that special connection we had the first time we met and I took you home, the time when I couldn't spend a day without seeing, talking to, speaking about, and sharing my love with you." -he sounds like he gonna cry mixed with his (at the moment) loud voice- He dropped his book bag on the ground. "Sadi, I love you". (shit, I wish something like this happens to me buh no one luh me)

"Oh, Kevin" I reached into his arms with his warming hug as he lifts me up in the air. Within seconds on being in the air, tiny white snowflakes started falling down.

He gazed into my eyes, then leaned in for a kiss.

My stomach growled then so did his. We giggled.

"You ready for some Chinese?"

"Sure"

We were just about right around the block from the spot.

I paid for the plates and such and went and got the food. Us and another couple was there but they didn't seem annoying. As I was getting to my seat I felt someone grab my ass, and of course it was Playful ass Kevin.

As we sat down, chitchating away talking about us, I got a phone call from my mom.

Mom: Sadi, I don't know why but Devin is here
(I gave a confused look)
Me: Why? He needs to be gone in an hour and Kevin told his mom that he was going to sleepover at our house so, yeah.
Mom: Alright, but here talk to him
(hands over the phone)
Me: Hello?
Devin: Sadi, you probably fixed everything with Kevin but, I think I still love you, and not Ina friendly matter.

Sorry this chapter hella long.