7⃣

The village of Konoha is in chaos. Because it's the day of the promised date of their hero's wedding. Most of the villagers came and helped with the decoration and preparing the food. The couple decided to do a garden wedding instead to fit all their guest. That means most of the people in the village will be coming because they don't want to miss the most special day of their saviour.

The place had a makeshift ceiling of sheer fabric mix with, pink, and peach coloured flowers and lanterns hanging on the vines. The aisle where their beautiful bride will walk has pure white rose petals scattered everywhere until it reaches the beautifully made arch altar with a fountain on the background and candles floating on the water. It was made by ninjas using their earth and water jutsus to make a stunning master piece. Others might say that they over did it with the decorations but its all worth it.

The place was elegant and simple just like the bride. They were thinking of the wife-to-be when they were thinking of a theme of the special day. It's mostly Tsunade and Mebuke's who's responsible for the this master piece. The two were just so excited and started planing the event the day after the Haruno's and Naruto arrived. Because the two is overly excited about the up coming event, Sakura thought they might even planned the design for the nursery room that Naruto provided for their child in the future.

They have talked about it and Naruto said he wanted to start a family with her as soon as possible and of course as he is her soon to be husband she has no objection. In fact she is very happy about it.

After everything has calmed down, all the guest went to their places on each side of the aisle. Naruto stood on the very end of the aisle waiting for his bride with Tsunade beside him who will be the one marrying them.

"Don't be nervous Naruto" said Tsunade placing a hand on his shoulder. Naruto just smiled at her.

"Granny, why would I be nervous. I'm marrying the woman that I love" said Naruto

"hump!. Well said ya brat!" she said, smacking Naruto in the back... really hard. Naruto was sure that she added chakra on that smack cause it hurts like hell.

After a few more minutes of waiting. The music started playing and the silk fabric that acted as a door opened revealing the beautiful bride. Sakura wears a beautiful white kimono with gold accent and a long embroidered lace veil. She holds a white round bouquet of roses.

It seemed like the time stopped for a moment when the audience saw their bride. For them it felt like she was walking in slow motion, Some have their mouth open and some have red tints on their cheeks as she made her way towards her lover. Everyone adored her because she is not only beautiful she is also kind hearted and smart as they got to know her better before the wedding day, but they also envy her because she will be married to the number one heartthrob of Konoha.

The ceremony past by like a blur for the couple now they are dancing happily in the middle as their guest surrounding them clapping happily with the music, then they grabbed their partners and started dancing with the newlywed still circling them as they go.

It was safe so say that the couple are truly in love because of how they would look at each other and the loving smile on their faces. It seemed like they were in their own little world as they danced.

=========================

< TIME SKIP - FIVE MONTHS >