5⃣

They went home and told her parents about their relationship. They were happy about it and even prepared a feast to celebrate. Hideo was happy because he has a ninja as a brother now, not a official brother but maybe soon  he will be.

Six months have past and their relationship is going great everyday.

Naruto knocks on the door of Kizashi's office. Kizashi opened the door and see's Naruto. He let Naruto in.

"How are you Naruto, what brings you hear?" Asked Kizashi, noticing the serious look on Naruto's face.

"Sir. I want to ask your daughter's hand in marriage" said Naruto straight to the point. Kizashi was surprisingly calm and smiling of joy.

"Hahahaha I knew it" said Kizashi smacking Naruto in the back.

"Huh? You knew?" Ask Naruto.

"Of course. I can see how you look at my daughter and I guessed your going to pop out the question soon." He said.

"I give you my blessing to ask Sakura to marry you" he finally said. Naruto hugged Kizashi clearly happy.

"Thank you sir" Naruto said.

"Hahahaha now go and ask her" Kizashi said. Naruto dashed out of the room.

+++++++

The sun is already setting, clouds boasted with mystical colours fills the horizon.

Naruto took Sakura out on top of a hill where you can see the whole town.

"Wow It's so beautiful Naruto" said Sakura admiring the breath taking sight. Naruto didn't respond, only looking at Sakura.

"Is there something wrong Naruto?" asked Sakura facing Naruto with a worried face.

"No there's nothing wrong Sakura" Naruto smiled hugging her.
"I'm just admiring the beautiful sight before me"

"huh? but your just looking at me" said Sakura.

"exactly" said Naruto, sighing in content. Sakura giggled. Naruto broke their hug, stepping back a little.

"Sakura I need to ask you something" said Naruto

"what is it?" asked Sakura. To her surprise Naruto kneeled down on one knee.

"Sakura will you marry me?" said Naruto at last. Holding a very expensive ring.

Sakura was very surprised, she never expected Naruto to ask her that question. She felt so happy, excited and many more mixed feelings.

"O-Of course Naruto, I love you so much" said Sakura with tears in her eyes, hugging Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Continued