The Boys of Etoningham

Well it was 7am in the morning and Helen slept like a baby last night,her bed was very comfortable and she doesn't have any alarm to ruin her perfect dreams about finding the perfect guy or guys.Luckly for her,this school doesn't have rules and so she could still dream of the romantic date she longs for.She dreamed of going to a fancy resurant with "Mr right",eating the best michelin star worthy food.The only problem was is that is she's in this stupid excuse for a school,and even if she did meet someone the girls would scare him away.

Meanwhile downstairs in the Headmistress' office therebwas no time for dreaming or sleep in fact.It was always busy in that office.The phone was ringing with it's annoying tone that could destroy your eardrums and mountains of paperwork that resemble the himalayas.The noise went on for ages until Ms Buckton picked up the phone, then a familiar voice spoke "Hello,is this St Hollington? I am Mr Appleyby.I am the head at Etoningham school for boys, I would like to propose that me and my students would like to see the amazing scenery that surounds your grounds."Ms Buckton took a minute to let it sink in ,when she realised what had words cascaded out of her mouth "Oh.That would be wonderful!"As soon as that moment happened she realised the consequences of her words.If an upperclass school is to visit the school ten the girls would have to look smart infront of their pupils.The only problem was is that it wasn't any ordinary set of schoolgirls it was a group of St Hollington schoolgirls.No-one other than staff and scholgils have ever entred the school snce 1996 when Ms Buckton first step foot into the building.Before that it used to be a much more sophistocted then,all the girls would be made up in their sunday best everyday of the week.After a while Amelia realise why the voice sounded so familiar.It struck her that Mr Appleyby was actually Stanley Appleyby her old school sweetheart that never ended things properly as he ended it with a simple note that read "Dear my little Bucky,we are breaking up." That must go down as one of the worst break ups in history.

The day arrived when the outside world would really see who and what was in the school.As the coach entered the gothic type gates there was a wave of hccked faces as they sw the sign ying dd not enter on them.For once in schoo history someone actually made it to the end wihtout getting covered in gung or goo,probably because Ms Buckton told the that if anyone got covered in gung ,she would make all thee girls dress up in brigh pink,meringue like,dreses. As the first few footsteps were reveled the heavy frontdoors opened to reveal a completly different set of faces.Every unique had been transformed into a smart elegant one that looked like they were educated.The boys of Etoningham poured out of the coach until they were in straight line parallel to the girls.You could deffinitly see the resemblance between them but maybe because behind the the mask of poshness they were really troublemakers and other unique personalities.Was this the start of many trips to come.Will Mr Appleyby reconise his ex-girlfriend and will he have to face the conciquences for his break-up note.