Chapter 1

Loving him truly is my only priority in this world.

Even, if my LIFE IS BEYOND THE LAST LINE

I will still remember HIM no matter what.

Even if my soul would wander to an another place---

Even if it's my right time.

I would talked to GOD and said " He's the best for me~ "

HIS LOST PRESENCE STILL LINGERS ME~

---

[Irene's POV]

Under the shade of an old-looking tree surrounded by a grassy meadow beside Han River's riverbank.

Taehyung and I are playing rock and scissors again.

He's like a kiddo--He'll never gonna change it.

" Don't make me cuddle you for a year baechu. " V

" No. I will cuddle you more than a year FIRST! "

Cuddles. Same usual routines, indeed.

" Scissors and your PAPER! " V

" AWEE~ Am I so DUMB to lose? "

In a fact. I rather to be the loser everytime were in this childish game.

" No. Your not. Even my alien instincts said it. " V

For there are no other words to express, We ended up cuddling tightly as I was pushed to the ground. I think he is heavy, alright ._. HAHA--Andwae.... All he wanted is to be the predator and I'm his prey. Just like he always says. Such weirdo.

" Yah. Your arms are so tight Taetae~ "

He chuckled. Amused, isn't he?

" Don't be. Just enjoy my cuddles. I bet, it'll not last any longer. "

Ohh

I looked right into his eyes and I've realized that----OH---- It just strucked me. Like an arrow to the head, a dart on a bull's eye. I hid something from him. SOMETHING. Preventing him from knowing it.

------
[FLASHBACK]

Last season, I had recent check-ups at the hospital. I keep begging at the doctor to do the operation whatever it takes to heal me but my condition is prostate. He got nothing to do and so do I. I have one remaining month to enjoy this life I'm living with him.

So I better keep this secret. To prevent his smile from wearing off

------

" YAH! BAECHU. CHECK THIS OUT! " V

Now, he's doing aegyo again this time. How cute of him. I felt so relieved by just seeing him like this.

" I know. "

" Your UGLY at it! "

I responded back.

That was kinda fun. I ran off away from him. Sticking my tongue out like a 7-year old kid being chased by an extraterrestrial being

" Yah--Yah. Come here YOU. " V

I got no other secured corners to hide but to let him capture me. I let him WIN again this time. He'll be the primate as I aimlessly fall back on the ground and faced him.

" Gotcha~ You know what will I do to my prey? " V

That was confusing. ._.

" Cuddles? I guess so. "

I don't know what he's up to but he leaned closer to me and I felt his lips are pressing mine. He is my FIRST. I don't even know how to respond it back but because of this pressure that he's giving me and the sound of my heart palpitates inhumane speed, GOD. I was like an ice melted under the heat of the sun. So, I decided to close my eyes and feel his soft lips touching mine.

As I noticed, my lips are slowly parting apart to give him an ease access. He's needing it. He's wanting it. He wanted to exlore it deeply with passionate. He always told me that he wanted to touch my lips so badly and he did it right.

He pulled our lips apart. Taehyung looked right through my eyes.

And I looked him back. He is so handsome. The way he cuddles and kiss makes my body trembles and shivers. He's too perfect. And I bet I'm the luckiest girl alive.

I repeat, He is perfect just the way he is~

But my luck didn't turned OUT right.

Until-----

Everything went black.
My visions were blurred.
I can't see anything but a vast of apace around me.

And suddenly, I realized that I was in a hospital. Yes. I even saw him.

I caught him holding my hand tightly as he was barely speaking to me which is too frivolous for you to hear.

For I was in a state of -------- NO LIFE. BLANK. Prostate. No movements at all

" Irene-ah, say something to me. I know you can hear me right? Don't give up on US! I LOVE YOU! " V

He cried. I saw him cry. Crying in pain and despair. He can't even looked straight right to my lifeless body. He just can't----

A tear rolled down on my pale cheek. A sigh of reality. A reality that you don't belong to this world anymore. You feel unease and regret. For not--------for having no chance to respond him back and say that three words again.

I cried as much as he do. I wanted to shout that I don't want to end my LIFE! I still want to be with him just like I've always promised him. I'd still believe in loving Kim Taehyung

A gentle hand touched my shoulder as I turned to face it; it was bright. Bright light rays shining in front of me until I heard a voice from it.

" I'm giving you a short time to talk to him. "

The light ordered so. For this is my last chance to see him and talked to him.

I reached out my hand and gently poked his shoulder as he was startled. He just can't believe what he's staring right now.