Chapter 9 - I keep dreading this day

Authors Message

Hey guys I know that the story is getting
pretty intense but please guys don’t forget
 to comment I love it to hear from all of yall.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and even that
you enjoy this book.

Vote and Comment xx

Emily P.O.V

"No mother I am not gay I was just sleeping over at my friend."I say exhaustedly to my mother.

Of course she knew about my ex but still she would ask me these questions. I don’t have time for her really. I guess it’s a mutual thing really. My father would have a few thing to say about this conversation. He wouldn’t let her talk to me like this.

I left Laseys place early this morning walking to the coffee shop when my Mother called. Its not a long walk from Lasey dorm up to the coffee shop but this time it felt like an eternity. 

"I am telling you little lady if that girl start poisoning you with her lesbianism I promise you , you wont have anything to come back home to." The old witch yells making me drop the phone to my side as I enter the coffee shop and after about 2 minutes I figured she stopped her witch yelling so I put it back to my ear.

"I have to go.." I say helplessly

"Did you understand what I said Emily Rose Burns?"she says strictly

I can already imagine her sitting sipping on her tea with her nose in the air acting like the royal bitch that she is. She knows very well I hate it when she calls me Rose.

"Yep. I got it disown I know."

"Okay honey be good ."she says hanging up the phone.

"Arg!!!"i yell forgetting where i was for a moment but quickly hold my mouth .

Oh hell I must be turning into my Mother losing my mind. No I shouldn't be thinking such nasty thoughts.

“Emily?”I hear somebody say behind me and I quickly spin around seeing …Zoey .

Zoey? Yes it is her. Why the hell is she up this early . There are a few empty sachets of sugar scattered around her telling me she had a few coffees and must have been here since sun rise.

“Oh hey I guess you hear that.”I say referring to my outburst clearly embarrassed.

“Yeah are you okay?”She asks looking concerned.

Why would she care if I was okay? We have only spoken to each other about once or twice last week.