The Shopping Trip

Authors comment: this is my first Phan fic. This is is a Phan smut. (Extremely) I hope you enjoy and please comment what you think at the end. :)

As I got home from my parents house Phil greeted me with the biggest most passionate hug ever. How could someone give such amazing hugs like that? I pulled away from the hug and said to Phil, 'How about we go into the bedroom and have a look at somethings that I brought back from a little shopping trip?'

Phil replied to me with, 'Of course, I would go anywhere with you Daniel.'

This only made me more exited. I took his hand and pulled him to the bedroom. He knew nothing about what I have brought back.

So when we walked into my bedroom he went straight to the weak, brown, paper bag. His face suddenly went from happy to shocked. He picked up the sky blue, rubbery, mechanical, thick object from the bag. Oh how his face went from shocked to excited. I look Phil's body while in a gaze.

I walked up to his back slowly and put my hands on his hips then gradually moving my hands down. I put my hands down his trousers grabbing him. When I felt him he was soft. We needed to change that.

I took his hands and lead him to the bed. He was sat up lying against the back board of my bed. I kissed him slowly and softly traveling down his neck. I paused. I grabbed hold of the bottom of his t-shirt slowly and carefully lifting it over his black hair to then throw his t-shirt onto my floor. I carried on from where I left off kissing his smooth moisturised body. He smelt like cinnamon rolls freshly baked.

I got to his jeans. I undone the belt around his waist pulling it out of the loops slowly so you could hear it popping out of each one. Phil started to put his hands on my head messing with my hobbit hair which he loves but I hate. Once the belt was out I threw it across the room. I slowly undo his button until it popped. Then zipping down his zip, I grabbed his jeans and underwear all together and started to pull them down. Suddenly Phil pulled my head up and asked, 'Dan. I love you!' I carried in pulling his jeans and underwear all at once. I carefully pulled them all the way down to his ankles and left them there for a second. I finally said something back to Phil, 'Phil. We are going to use your new present first. Is that alright?'

He answered saying one word, 'Yes'.

I got up and walked over to the paper bag, picked up the new object and took it back over to Phil. I shoved it forcefully up him, turned it on and immediately hurt Phil groaning with pleasure. I carry on. Taking it out a little, putting it in, twisting it round. We carried in for another 5 minutes. Once I decided we were done I decided to treat him a little more. I grabbed him softly, then started moving my hand up and down a few times before putting my mouth around him. I moved my mouth up and down while still grabbing him. I could feel his veins with my tongue. I could feel his head and I moved my mouth back up. He tastes as good as he smells. I got quicker and quicker with him groaning more and more getting louder each time. I knew he was nearly there I could feel it. Quicker and quicker. He was over. It was all in my mouth, I could taste the salty residue. I kept it in as I got to Phil's mouth kissed him and released it all into his mouth. 'Swallow it Philly!' I demanded. He listened and done so.

This is the best Christmas of  my life.