Chapter 2

Katie P.O.V.

*bring bring*

school was finally over and I was about to leave when my name was called by the teacher.

"what do you want?!" I asked the teacher annoyed.

"Katie I don't need your attitude" the teacher said obviously annoyed as well.

" no what you need is a life" I replied.

" well i guess you don't want to leave then Missy" the teacher said crossing her arms.

I sighed " We all know I'm gonna end up wining so I'm just gonna save you some time" I said walking towards the door.

The teacher glared at me.

"your welcome" I smirked as i walked out the door.

I came out to a familiar figure smiling at me as I started to blush.

"hello babe" Niall said smirking.

"um hey what's up?" i asked blushing because he called me babe.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?" Niall asked with a big grin on his face.

I wanted to say yes I really did but I already told Carolina I would go to her house. I already blew her off at lunch so I could be with Niall and I would feel bad if I did it again. Although i wanted to say yes so so bad I knew I had to do the right thing and say no.

"hello earth to Katie "Niall said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"uh what?" I said.

"oh I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today." he repeated himself .

"sorry I can't because I already told Carolina i would hang out with her" i replied.

Niall's P.O.V.

The bell rang and school was finally over. I walked out of the class room quickly before the teacher could call me back for detention just because I was texting Zayn. The teacher wanted to take a way my phone but I didn't let him so instead he gave me detention but I ditched it because I really wanted to hang out with Katie. We have been friends for while but I have always liked her. She's really cute, funny, laid back, and nice. She has beautiful dark brown hair. I especially love her big sparkly light green eyes with her long black eyelashes. I was interrupted from my thoughts when the door to her class room opened and out came Katie an she looked really cute today.

" hello babe " I said.

Oh shit did I really just say that.

"um hey what's up ?" she asked and I could tell she was blushing maybe calling her babe wasn't that bad.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today" I asked hoping she would say yes.

She was just standing there thinking when I finally snapped her out.

"hello earth to Katie" I said waving my hand in front of her face.

"uh what...?" was all she said.

I repeated my self, "oh I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?"

I really really hoped she would say yes.

"sorry I can't because I already told Carolina I would hang out with her today" Katie said.

I looked down in disappointment because I really wanted to spend time with Katie. But then I remembered Zayn likes that Carolina chick so maybe he could hang out with her and I could hang out with Katie.