chapter three

„Maybe I should have kept away from you.

The moment you walked into the classroom and my life, I should have stood up and left. I should have ran for my life.

I didn't thought.

I had a lot of chances, but I never thought: „Hm. Maybe, just maybe, in the long run, she's not good for me."

I could have swiched tables, or asked for another project partner, but no. I just had to enjoy sitting next to the pretty new girl and inhale her scent like a creep.

But how could I have known?

How could I have known, that the girl with short hair and baggy shirts would have make me fall for her in an instand?

How could I have known, that in the end our love would make me suffer?

How could I have known, our love will make my best years turn into bad memories?

But if I'm being honest... even if I knew, I foolishly would have still kept sitting next to you and sneeked glanced everytime you moved your body. I still would have waited two years to make you mine, and savored another three of being your lover, despite knowing the horrible ending, because... because you were worth it. I would still have loved your very flawed perfection, even if it meant, loosing myself. Then the moment I saw you smile at me, it was over anyways."