The Sad Fact

You know, the sad fat about life, is that the question "are you okay?" is one of the the most asked.  I'm always asking friends if they're okay, I'm always being asked if I'm okay, I'm always texting people who say their friends are always asking the, if they're okay. 

People are always smiling like nothing's wrong. Talk like everything is perfect. Pretend they're really strong.  Those are some of the best actors/actresses out there.  A lot of times people hide the pain, the sorrow, the depression, when they have all of that in more inside them.  They need their true friends to see that they are not okay, because a friend that knows something's not quite right with just one glance of tourneys or position, that's a friend who's worth keeping, that's a friend who will be there, that's a true friend.  And sometimes, we just need that true friend to get us through everything that we face.

The people you don't even notice often know your worth.  And some people you care about the most makes you feel trashed and stupid.

I try helping people as much as I can.  To make their lives feel like something.  Because vie been there, I've felt all of that.  Heck, I attempted suicide because of all of it!! People need to realize how cruel the world is, and how much we need to change it.

You can be one of those people, you can be one who changes this world.

Even if you feel like you can't, even if you feel like your not even .1% help to this world, you are.  Okay? You mean something.  Remember that.  You have a place in this world.