A dreamer

Everyone has a dream whether it being a superpower, a limitless supply of food, all of the knowledge in the universe, or for love. We all will eventually find our true dream and it defines us in many ways. We all have a true calling, and it's the duty of the individual to find it. Sometimes it takes some of us very little time, and for some, it takes a lifetime, but in the end without it, we feel very lost. Once you find that calling that makes your whole soul quite, or you feel the longing in the bottom of your heart, you never let go. Not because you will ever truly want to, or even in whatever circumstance that you may be in will pull you away, it will always find a way to find you. It will call you in ways you can never imagine and it will forever become your true dream. We all have a dreamer inside of us, but until we find our calling that is all they will ever be. 

Kayla Evergreen has always felt as though she had never belonged and always was moving from place to place as her mother seemed fit. She always believed that one day she would find it and know what her purpose in this world was. She was a girl on the run who never felt the urge to take another look back. She always kept quiet, kept to herself, and tried to stay away from trouble. Although her curse did not always allow her too. She considered herself to be a dreamer. Anytime she dreamt it was always for a reason and it never was wrong.

Ethan Lockheart was the soon to be Alpha of the Everheart Pack. He had been trained since birth to fulfill his duty, and that the pack would always come first. He loves his pack and swears on his life that he will protect them. The only thing left for him to accomplish before his father will step down is for him to find his mate. Seems to be the simplest thing to do, but what happens when he finds his mate to be a shy human?

These characters are completely fictional and any resemblance to real life events are completely coincidental. This is a very rough draft, but I do hope you enjoy it. Feel free to leave positive criticism that will help this book move forward. I apologize for any errors. Thank you and enjoy!