Red Fate: Beneath the Killer of Love

"PULL ME UP ETHAN!!" Jenny yelled.

"Why should I?" I replied,

 "So you can hurt me again like last time?!" I asked.

"It was an accident, I promise I won't do it again." Jenny replied.

 "Promise?" I asked.

"Yes!!! NOW HELP ME BEFORE I LOSE MY GRIP AND DIE!!!!" Jenny replied and yelled while loosing her grip on her hand while holding the edge of the cliff tightly.

I grabbed her hand before the cliff would collapsed and fall in the pool of lava in the volcano. You might think what happen, well it was couple months before I and Jenny heard this on the radio.

     "Dear listeners and watchers all over the world, there was a disturbance in the world today, there was an unusual earthquake that shook most of the Northwest side and killed over 30,000 people. Then there was an unusual hurricane over the Southeast side and washed over 300 people away and made a crack through the earth. Nasa's new prediction is that there will be a random tornado and make the crack even bigger to make most of North Asia. Then the next prediction is all of the North America and consume most of...."

*radio static*

"Why did you turn off the radio?!?!" Jenny asked.

"Because the news were annoying me , I wanna listen to my jam!" I replied.

"Well you shouldn't be changing the radio, I want to hear who is next to get demolished and washed away." Jenny said.

"Well Jen, I don't care about the world, the world is just full of crap and just end right now." Ethan said.

"Ethan, why don't you care?" Jenny asked, 

"Do you care about your family?"

"Yourself?"

"What about me Ethan?!?!?"

"Do you not care about me?!?!? Jenny yelled and asked while crying.

"SHUT UP RAGGEDY OLD SCUM BUCKET!!!" I yelled in anger,

"FINE! IF YOUR GONNA BE LIKE THAT THEN I WILL HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH YOU! SINCE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME, I BETTER BE LEAVING." Jenny said while crying.

"Don't do this Jenny!" I yelled

"NO SINCE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING...I'M LEAVING!!!" Jenny said while sobbing,

"Stop the car." Jenny said.

"But..I love you..." I said.

"Well it doesn't look like it. Now let me out!!" Jenny said.

*opens car door and runs away crying*

*two months had past*

    I'm laying in my bed, what I have done. I've hurt these past months, I never want to hurt her ever again. But my darkness is almost consuming my body, taking control most of everything I do. Feels like a demon took my body like that one anime. But that moment...

"ETHAN!!!!!! WAKE UP FROM THIS ETERNAL LIGHTNESS IN YOUR BODY AND TURN IT INTO DARKNESS!!!"

     Somebody was talking to me, I wasn't alone in my room. There was dark overlord taking over my body and speaking to me by some sort of connection through my head.

"SPEAK YOUR ANGER!! SPEAK YOUR FEAR!!! SPEAK...FROM THE DARK SIDE!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I yelled while rolling on the floor,

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?" I asked in sound of pain.

"ETHAN!!! LET YOUR ANGER OUT!!!! OR I WILL DO THE CHANT OF ETERNAL DARKNESS!!!!"

"AL-KA-NI-ME-MO-NI-HO-CH-NEA-MINO-BI-NI-KA-NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*pain stopped in Ethan's body*

*Red ashes and steam came out of his body*

*Pain*

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!! UGH I CAN'T-- CAN'T SEE--WHO IS--TAKING--ME!!!!"

*Ethan passed out*

     After 10 minutes, I wasn't in control anymore..All I saw was my body from another perspective. Then I saw a movement, one of my arms go up, then the other, grabbing on the bed. Then the ashes and steamed stopped, but blood came out of my arms and legs...Then he, I mean my body...Stood up, and turn its head around where his back was in disgust, looking like where he can see me. My face is in disgust, reminding me of Jeff the Killer, bloody eyeliner, black powder on my face, and red blood on my lips. And then he jumped from the floor and put a hole in the celling and flew away.

~End of Book one