How It Started

Patting my face with a cloth, I walked into my room. I'm in my comfy PJ's and fuzzy socks tonight! ...That was really awkward. Anyways, I feel so relieved to be in my room, I hate being elsewhere. It's not that I can't survive, I just don't like it. Happily, I flicked my light off and I walked in bed, I cuddled my large stuffed teddy bear and I snuggled underneath the blankets. Due to my tiredness, I fell asleep.

                                                                                   **3:23 am**

    Oh, SHIT. I wake up in shock, breathing heavily, panicking. What in the hell was that? I felt myself, running away from something ...a girl, though I was asleep in bed. I stared into space, afraid to sleep. Then, I saw a black ..fog, I guess, moving and growing before me. Then there was something coming through the black foggy figure. something white. It looked like bull horns that were like upside down. However, I didn't scream. I wasn't paralyzed, but I was scared full out of my mind. Two chills quickly ran down my spine, from my shoulder blades, to the end of my back. I slowly get up, and open the door to my mom and dad's bedroom, see if they're okay. They look happy, they're breathing. Good. I'm scared to go back to sleep. I grab the scissors next to my night stand, like that was gonna help; and I walked downstairs to go get some tea. Blueberry Tea mixed with Acai. Yummy! It's my favorite. I relaxed on the couch with a blanket thrown over my body.
     With the image of the black foggy figure in my mind, every time I looked any where bright, I would see, faintly, the foggy figure that grew at the foot at my bed. Frustrated with the sights I was seeing, I mumbled "Fuck that. Fuck ALL that." Then, I grabbed the bible and rosary that my mother had always kept in the house. I said my prayers, and then I fell asleep. This time, I saw a tall figure in my dream. It looked like that man mom always talked about. God? Yeah, him. I felt some sort of comfort while he was in my, ya know? Dream presence? I fell asleep, with the feeling of safety in protective arms and smiled to myself as I slept.