chapter 5: Well...

Harry's p.o.v

She looked slowly over to me and nodded. "Your the Ana he always talked about? Should have known by the way he described you." I said and looked back to the road.

"Are we going to your house or caitlyns?" I asked and she said hers. "Wait how do you know Louis and how did he 'descibe' me?" She asked hesitantly as if she didn't even want to know.

"Well I've been friends with him ever since primary. And he described you as a beautiful,intelligent girl and after you guys broke up he was devastated." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion I'm guessing.

"What do you mean he was devastated? He's the one who cheated on me!" She said with anger. "What!? no he didn't! He told me that part to. That Taylor told you that she had slept with him and you believed her and it wasn't true." I spat kind of angrily.

She looked out the window and I felt a pang of guilt for yelling at her like I did.
"Oh." She said very quietly. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of yelled.."
"Its whatever." She said rolling her eyes. We pulled up to caitlyns and she just simply got out and shut the door. I got out not wanting to end the day with anger. "Look even if you dont believe me he was very very upset when youguys broke up and that taylor is a stupid cunt."

She laughed at the end. I smiled at her. "Alright Harry." She said and bit her bottom lip. "So i'll text you?" I asked more than stated. "Id like that." She said smiling. I winked then got in my car and went off to think about the decision ive just made.

Alright i know this is short but ill hopefully be posting alot more😋😃