planning makes perfect (part two)

*Autins POV*

I pull up to Alans house and knock on the door, still seething. He opens the door. "What are you doing? Come inside." He says. "Jenna is fucking pissed. We just has a fight. Our first fight." I tell him, starting to calm down. "Over what?" He asks. "You suggested we go to a stripp club and with out thinking, i wrote it down." I tell him,. He just shakes his head. "Dude, to girls, thats pretty much cheating." He says. I wasnt going to go, but i didnt know that. "Really?" I ask. He nodds and says "Imagine some guy who is alot better looking that you, all over her in his underwear." He says. The verry thought makes me mad. Now i realize that im so wrong. "I have to go and beg her to forgive me i say as i run out the door, into the rain.

*Jennas Pov*

Im such an idiot. This is all my fault, just like all our relationship problems. Im an ass. I didnt let him explain himself, and when he tried, i didnt listen. Its just the thought of thoes girls on him, just drove me wild. I couldnt have even the thought of someone toching my Austin. I relize what i have to do.

*AUSTINS POV*

I go into the house. I cant find jenna. I look in our room, maybe she's asleep. She not there. Did she leave me? I wouldnt blame her. I lost my temper. Even if she wanted to leave, she would want to talk about it though. She wouldnt just up and go without even a note to explain whats happening. I notice that her things are here, so even if she did leave, she"ll have to come back eventualy. I sit out on the porch, still soaked from the down pour, and wait for my love's return.

*Jennas POV*

I walk up to alans house, now soaked from the rain, and i knock on the door feverishly. Alan walks up and makes a surprized face. "Jenna what are you doing? Its raining like a mother fucker." He says, sseing how drenched i am. "Where Austin?" I ask urgently. "He said he went home." Alan yells over the thunder. "He didnt." I say. "Just go home. He'll be there soon." Alan tells me. So i get back in my car and i go home.

When i pull up in our long drive way, i see someone on the porch. I get out of my car and sqiunt to see them past the rain. "Austin?" I yell. His head snaps up and he breathes "Jenna." I then run to him. He opens him arms wide and embraces me. "Im so sorry. I shouldnt have screamed at you like that." I say before kissing him. "No, im sorry. I shouldnt have stormed out. I acted like a child. He then carries me inside.

"I just thought you wanted to leave me." I say as i put the roses in a vase. He turns me around to lok at him and he shows me my ring. "You see this ring, jenna? This ring says that i want you, forever, no matter what." He says. I kiss him and then we go off to bed, together

******************************

*ONE WEEK LATER*

"Im going to get the tuxes today honey" Austin say. "You're not bringing Aaron with you, right?" I ask. "No, why?" He asks. "I have to talk with him about something." I say. "Ok, well i love you. I'll be home soon." He says as he kisses me and leaves. I then get ready and drive to Aaron, my verry best friends house.

"Hey jenna, it feels like a long time sence we talked, just you and me." Aaron says as we sit in his couch, in the place i once called home. "I know, i missed you too." I say. "So what did you want to talk about?" Aaron asks. "Ok. So you know, i've never had much of a father figure in my life, and i've known you sence i was 12, so i was wondering, would you like to give me away at my wedding?" I ask him. I know this is alot to ask but, he would be the best to do it. "Jenna, i would love to." He says as he hugs me. "Thank you so much." I say. We sit at his house for the rest of the day, just hanging out, like old times.

When i get home, Austin is there. "So how'd things go with Aaron?" He asks befor kissing my head. "Good, i asked him to give me away. He agreed, so thats good." I tell him. He smiles and says "well, that will be cute, your best friend, giving you away." Austin says. "What song do you want our first danxe to be to?" He asks. I think for a moment and get the perfect idea. "How about this song called 'when you cant sleep at night' by this band i know." I say as i wrap my arms around his waist. He smiles and kisses me. "I'll ask Aaron to preform it live." Austin suggests. "That would be beautiful." I say. We the go to our room and get well needed sleep.

"Tomarrow is the rehersal dinner." I tell austin. "Ok, is it just us and some people going out?" He asks. "Im not really sure.... so just bring the wedding party." I tell him. I text Jenna, Cassedee, Sierra and Ally the location and time. The wedding is comming so fadt i cant even fathom it. "I love you." I tell Austin as i leave. He doesnt know where im going, but me, and Ally are going out to the mall to get away from the stress.

"Ok, you still need two garders." Ally tells me. "Wait two, why?" I ask. "One to throw, and one to keep." He tells me. We go into this bridal store and look. "These ones match your dress." She shows me tow. One has lace and jewels and the otherone is just jeweled. "Ok, i'll get thoes." I say as i go to the checkout. "I'll be right back." Ally says as she runs to another store. I sit on the bench and wait for her to come back.

She comes back with a victorias secret bag. I exhale deeply and accept defeat. "What did you buy?" I ask. She smioe and hands me the bag. I look inside and blush. Its verry skimpy lingere. "Are you joking.?" I whisper through my teeth. "What you're going to need it." She says with a verry smug smirk. "Common, lets go." I say as i stop to the car and Ally is laughing behind me. "Is shane going to the wedding?" I ask. "Of corse. He loves you and Austin and wanted to be there." She says. "Can he be the ring barer?" I ask. Ally smiles. "He would love to be." She says. I hug her and we drive home.

When i pull up i leave the bads in my car because i know Austin wont see them.

"Hello baby." He says as i walk in the door. "Hi lovely." I say as i kiss him. "So how was the mall?" He asks. "Good, but there were so many people." I say. He picks me up effortlessly and sits me on the counter. "Good news. I found a flourist. I orders three thousand red roses for only 50 dollars, becase my dad knows the flourist. I smile and kiss him. "Thats perfect." I say. We head off the bed early so we are wide awake for the dinner tomarrow.

I wake up at noon. "Fuck, we over slept." I say groggily as i wake up Austin. "HMMM?" He groans as he sits up. "Babe, get dressed. We slept in." I say as i pull a tight, red, one shouler dress over my head. "Shit." He says as he puts on a dress shirt. I put on my black heels and ask "Did you order a cake?". He nodds and puts on his pants. I do my make up quickly and he spikes his hair and we run out the door so we can do our errands.

At 7:00 pm, we get to the resturant inside the hotel we are getting married at, because the church double booked on our day. "Hi guys sorry we're late." I say as we walk in. "Hello jenna." Austins dad says as he hugs me. "Hello." I say, happy to see him. We sit down and the food comes immedeatly.

Austin stands up to do the toast. "Thank you guys for comming today. I would like to make a toast, for my beautiful bride to be, Jenna. Chhers!" Everyone raises their glasses and we drink some of the bitter champaigne. We hang out for a while, but at 10:30. We get kicked out, becaus the resturant will be closing.

We get home and relax. Austin puts in a starwars movie and we watch it untill his phone rings. "Hello?" He answers. He then makes an odd face. "Geille? Why are you calling?" He asks sternly. I then sit up and mouth for him to put it on speaker. She starts talking. "I just miss you Austin babe, i really think you should come out for a drink with me." She says. "Im getting married soon." He says. I'm seething thhat she would think about calling him. "So, i wont tell your fiancee if you wont." She says. I then cant bite my tounge. "Hey, this is his fiancee. If you call again, i am going to kick your ass. You had a chance with this perfect guy, but you ruined it. Goodbye." I say as i hang up.

"That was so funny." Austin say and wraps his arm around me. "And kinda hot." He adds. I laugh and kiss him. "Well she pissed me off." I laugh. "Dont worry, you're the only girl for me." He says. I fall asleep half way through the movie and Austin puts me to bed.

I wake up and walk to the kitchen. "Good morning." Austin says. "Good morning." I reply. "One month and we will be husband and wife." He says. Suddenly i remeber. "Did you hire a DJ? A Dj?" I ask. "No! Shit. I have do that." He then runns to our office to find a good DJ? I then call everything we reserved to make sure it was all in check, i dont want another church insedent. We have our ups and downs when it comes to planning but all in all, it goes well and before i know it. The wedding day is near.