Welcome Home Jerkface.

Katie's POV

"Bye Katie. I'll miss you." My older brother mumbled. "I don't think you will. So much for a pair." I rolled my eyes and rejected his hug. "Good luck Lou." My older sister hugged him and he went on his way to X factor.

I woke up from my dream about my brother Louis, now 21, by hearing someone shouting downstairs. "Man! It's great to be back!" I heard stuff being dropped on our wood floor. I didn't think much of it until my bedroom door opened and slammed into my wall. "Katie! I'm so glad you're awake!" I slowly sat up. "Louis? Why are YOU here?" I snapped. "Not even a 'welcome home'? Your older sister was kind enough to greet me." I just sat there and glared at him. How dare he leave me out of his "big chance" and come back like nothing ever happened. We were a duo. We sang together before Louis got it in his head he should to X factor alone since I was too young. "Well? Are you going to welcome me or what?" He stood in my doorway and crossed his arms over his chest. "Welcome home, jerkface." I got up and pushed myself passed him and walked into the kitchen. "Hello. Want any orange juice?" I looked at the boy standing in front of me. He was from Louis's band. "Um who are you?" I did know who he was; he was Niall. But I didn't want Louis to know I knew his band or that I did watch him on X factor. "Im Niall. I'm in your brother's band, you know, One Direction." He handed me the orange juice and I poured myself a glass. "Who else is here?" I asked. "All of us. Louis said his parents were in Hawaii for the month and we could stay here and record in Doncaster." Oh great a whole month I get to deal with Louis and his friends. I sighed; forgeting Niall was standing there. "I'll try not to be a bother." He said. "It's not you I'm worried about." It was Louis.

A/N HEY Im Rachel and this is a collaboration fanfic so Kayla wrote this chapter. Her wattpad is kkaylaj please vote and comment your thoughts!

P.s. Kayla writes Katie's POV and I write Charlie's :)