There's a different reason

Katie's POV

I wandered up to my best friend Brenna's house and rang her doorbell. "Oh hello Katie!" Her mom answered the door. "Hey Mrs.P! Is Brenna back from work?" I asked. "Oh no she's covering for someone an extra hour." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks." I replied. "So I heard Louis is back in town. You must be so excited to see him!" Brenna's mom gushed. "Well things have certainly been different around the house for sure." She laughed and we said our goodbyes. I walked back down the road towards the park rather than home. I found a nice bench and sat down to start stumming on my guitar. I didn't notice Louis' s band mates surrounding me. "Katie!" I glanced up. "Oh... uh hey guys." They all sat down but none dared to take a seat next to me. I didn't mind; who would want to sit next to a brat anyways. "Do you play? Guitar?" Niall asked me. "Well Finn has been teaching me some chords and stuff but nothing serious." The boys glanced at each other. "Finn? Is that your boyfriend?" Harry asked. "No. He's Charlie's boyfriend." I still had that same tune stuck in my head. "Does Louis know about him?" Liam questioned. "Not unless Charlie tells him while we're gone. He hasn't really made an effort to contact us since he left for X factor." I snapped. I sighed. "Look I'm sorry I'm just a brat. It's just like... I- I..... nevermind. I'm gonna go help Charlie get dinner ready." I got up and started walking back to the house. I heard some footsteps behind me, but I kept walking. "Katie! Katie! Wait!" I turned and was nearly tackled to the ground, but thankfully a tree was there to save me from the ground. "Katie! There is totally something you aren't telling us about Louis. I can see it on your face." It was Harry who ran me over. "Why do you want to know? And where did the rest of your boyband go?" I replied. "They're gonna keep walking but Katie listen to me; I want to know why you're mad at Louis. Are you mad for the reasons you say you are? You can tell me." I looked into his eyes; they were wide and full of eagerness to know my history with Louis. When I didn't say anything Harry spoke up again. "No one goes from being as close are you two were to hating each other because of one argument. So what really went down?" I took a deep breath. "Alright Harry. I'll tell you as long as you never breathe a word of this to anyone; Especially Louis." He nodded and we sat on the nearby bench. "I guess the whole thing started when Louis told me he wanted to go to X factor for the first time...."

** Kinda a plot twist.... not really. BUT Katie isn't mad at Louis for why we think she is! Ooooooohhhhh snap! It just got really dark in this room I'm writing in and its like 1 p.m. right now.... ANYWHALE What do you guys think of Harry chasing Katie down to get the truth? Romance starting? Lol maybe but I don't think Rachel would like that very much. Leave comments below! And please vote or tell your friends or something to get more reads! Thanks y'all for reading!!!!!

Xoxoxo Kayla!