July.20.12:00

(Pumpkins pov)
This man is weird what a creep, I mean he probably has a social dimorphism, because who says um so many times? And while I was taking pictures of the sunrise that only happens every 200 years, he was staring at me if I catch him stalking me I'm definitely going to order a restraining order.
But I mean since I'm here I'll interview him.
"Okay so we have your mold..um come backkk in a hour to...um get your actual braces on.......Any questions?" Dr Ben said
"Nope, but would you like to get interviewed, you know get some extra Publicity?" I said

"Really... Me wow...of of course thank you."
"Ok then let's get this interview started." I say

Pumpkin spice: "First question, when did your business open?"

Ben: "about...... 5..5 months ago."

Ps: "What inspired you to open this business."

B: when I was younger I had horrible teeth and the dentist I went to said I would need to get 20 of my teeth removed to get fake teeth.
My parents went with the proceeder and now I only have 12 real teeth... I thought there must be a better way to fix this. Then I heard about braces and i promised that even with the worst teeth i will give you a happy smile!!"

wow cheesy much? i thought but AT LEAST he stop stuttering i mean this guy might not be a total creep. but i'm going to be leary i am not going to let someone stalk me again.

Ben's pov

wow she's a sight for sore eyes i mean I've only met her today and i'm already in love, this girl is going to make it big just you wait. man i wish i would ask her out but i know she would say no, look a me i'm a basic man living a basic life, if i had the opportunity to date her i would never let her go. i need to go get her braces all ready.

(3 hours later)

her braces are great. smile bright my mom would say.

"well thank you for the braces, i should be going." ps says

"oh, oh, ok, well um goodbye."

well i lost the chance and now my crush is gone........

Hey guys! sorry for not updating in a while schools been taking up my time, right now im on winter break, i might up date soon but first, i need to think of some ideas, sorry for the short chapter.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!