Ch.1 Sex Kitten

"Ooooo.. right there daddy" I moaned as Jarvis was hitting my spot. I loved how he would make my knees touch my ears. He was one of those guys you dream would let you ride their face. His body is like the average football player, brush cut and golds. He was one of my clients that I really enjoyed every bit of.
Even though I'm 17 and he's 26, it never phased him. I guess when you're as thick and chocolatety as I am, what the fuck is an age? I quickly got in the shower and washed away all my sins. I got out and wrapped myself in the velvet towel. As I walked into the room I noticed Jar was on the phone from what sound like his wife; Kiya. I smirked as I walked over to him and sat on his lap.
"Sshh," he whispered as I tried to get him caught up. I never really liked Kiya. She was too fat to deserve a man like Jar. Yeah yeah yeah I admit I was little jealous but so what.
"Alright baby see you soon.. Love you."
"Hmm, funny how you can tell her that with the same mouth you just ate me with."
"Why you doing all that? Shorty don't mean shit to me.. You know that." He said as he licked those pink lips of his. Damn, just seeing him do that gets me so wet. I couldn't let myself get turned on by him right now. It was five-thirty and mama would be pulling up any minute.
"You gotta go boo"
"Damn, alright. I'ma see you later?"
"Of course daddy"
"Aye.. Cut all that runnin shit out too"
I looked the door behind him as he left. Immediately noticing the smell of sex in the air, I grabbed the febreeze and sprayed it away. I quickly ran into my room and gathered all of my sheets. I tossed them in the washer and set it. I like Jar and all but I am not laying on sheets we both just came all over, no thanks. I heard the front door open and I knew it was mama.
"K!.. Get in her and wash these dishes so I can cook," she screamed from down stairs. Just like a black parent, three dishes in the sink and they tell you to wash them even though they're in the kitchen. "Hey ma. How was you're day?
"Long. My feet hurt and I have tons of paperwork.. What about you? What did you do today?,"she asked a tired expression on her face. I smiled at the memory of Jarvis slapping his thick long member against my clit. We sexed like pornstars. He knew just how I like it. When its in m.....
"Child!! I asked you a question!"
"Huh? Oh I just slept, ate, and watched a little TV."
"Mm well ya aunt Tiffany wants you to come keep Darius company. She don't want no Lil hoes at her house while she go clubbing with Gina."
"For what?! Darius is seventeen he don't need a babysitter or robo cop. Let that boy live."
"Well you going. Any other questions? Didn't think so."
I returned to my room and waited until the food was done. What the fuck, I had a client who has bands that I was suppose to see. I don't wanna be stuck with Darius for the night

"Good you made it! Look there's pizza on stove and you can sleep in my room. I'll be back tomorrow around noon. Alright, love y'all be good. Bye." Aunt Tiff said damn near running out the door. Darius just looked at me and shook his head. Fuck is he looking at, I thought to myself.
"So my moms called you over here huh."
"Yeah. She aint want some hot pussy hoe all over her couch. She smart."
"Just vibe, I don't even get down like that," he said taking down his dreads.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV and to my surprise, Player's Club was on. Darius took a seat by me. Playing with his dreads, he went on about how he smashed some girl at school. I was crying laughing when he told me she barely got wet. If you can't keep a wet pussy, sex shouldn't be something you participate in.
"What about you? You ever got hit at school?" He asked me waiting for the answer. I'm not a fan of telling people my business but he's my cousin. I did have sex at school once. It was with one of the AP's and it was amazing. I never seen something to big in my life and let's just say........ I don't gag.
"No but I got fingered once" I said lying."
"Oh. That cat must be tight huh"
For some reason I wasn't uncomfortable talking about this with him.
"Very." I said with confidence
"So when you gone let me find out?" He said licking lips. I looked at him like he was crazy. He started rubbing on my inner thigh causing me to shake. He began to reach into my shorts and rub gently on the top of my clit. Never in my life have I moaned so loud. Finding my wetness he placed two fingers inside of me and began stroke me slowly. I tried to push his hand away but I became weak. Words could not describe how hard I came. As he removed his fingers he licked it like leftover icing from a cupcake.
Pulling me out of my shorts, he pulled down his gym shorts and revealed what appeared to be nine inches. Damn I thought to myself. I never would have thought he had all this. He quickly put on a condom. Sliding himself in me,I could feel my juices flowing. Death strokes and pure pressure is what he gave me. I had came eight times before he eventually came. Damn he gives good dick.