Ch.2 You snooze you lose

I woke up in Darius's arms still on the couch. Did we really have sex? He's my cousin on my dad's side and we're not first cousins or anything but still. I can't say I didn't enjoy it but this is only a once in a lifetime thing. I slowly tried to get out of his grasp, which caused him to wake up.
"Where you going? Vibe." He said in a sleepy voice.
Was he drunk. It's bad enough we already had sex now he wanna be laid up like we together. I never knew my pussy had this kind of effect on men. It was ten-thirty already and I knew it wouldn't be long before Aunt Tiff can't back.
"I need to shower. You mom will be here soon and if she catch us like this, she gone fuck us both up."
"Alright. We can take one together," he said smiling standing to his feet butt naked still aroused.
"Nah, you and you little friend stay out here"
"Ain't nothing little over here. Tighten up."
"If you say so"
"Had you screaming and climbing all off the couch and shit."
He pulled my card. I hated the fact that I couldn't take pipe. I loved sex but I couldn't control myself when someone was hitting my spot.
"Fuck you!" I said laughing.
He followed me into the shower and and turned on the water. I never took a shower with anyone before let alone my cousin. Our body's began to get wet the air was full of mist because of the steam. He grabbed the soap and began washing my body. He started from my neck then on to my breasts and worked his way to my honey jar. He parted my legs and began rubbing the soap against my clit. Making sure he got every spot he went for my ass. I quickly took the soap out his hand. I'm not a fan of people's hands all in my butt. He smirked and began to wash is own body. We both of us lathered up in suds, took the showerhead and rinsed thee other off.
As I tried to step out the shower he slowly pulled me towards him. He turned me around and started kissing me softly. I can't even lie.......I wanted more. I heard the front door unlock and jetted into my aunts room grabbing my clothes on the way out. I could not let her see us like this. I found a dress of hers and put on, then jumped in the bed and fake slept. I'm an excellent actor when I need to be.
"You still sleep child? It's twelve something"
I began to fake wake up.
"Hey Auntie. You just getting in?"
"Yeah. Everything was ok right? D didn't get on your nerves too much did he?"
I smirked thinking about last night. If she only knew.
"No Aunt Tiff, he ain't bother me at all."
"Good good. I'm about to lock my door and go to sleep. There's some Popeyes on the stove help yourself. I'll take you home later on."
"Alright auntie."
I shut the door behind me and made my way into the kitchen. Darius had already started eating. I fixed my plate and sat across from him. I thanked God for the food and dug in. I felt his eyes on me and looked up to meet them.
"What boy?"
"I just loved the way your lips move."
"Get your drunk ass outta here."
He started laughing.
"Nah. Forreal. You got some soft lips. I bet you give that good neck."

I only did that once and it's because he was my first and I thought I was suppose to. Other than that, I don't do that. Niggas know giving me head is like service hours; it's a requirement.
"Negative. I don't drop that neck for nobody."
"Shiiiit. If you gone be with me I gotta know what that mouth do."
This boy must be insane. Does he not get that we're cousins? How the fuck are we going to be together. I looked at him like he was speaking another language. I really wish he could hear how dumb he sounded.
"We aren't and will never be together boy"
"I think differently"
"Good thing we don't get paid for thinking."

After Aunt Tiff dropped me off back home, I couldn't stop thinking about what D said earlier. Could we honestly be together? How could that work? Quickly shaking the thought from my head realizing it was stupid, I turned on the TV . I got a text from Rich; another client of mine with the small pipe. He was about five inches and his stroke game was very weak. I only kept in touch because of his bank account and he a fool with the head.

~New Message~
-Aye

Yes?-
-You free tonight? Im tryna
Feel something.

I guess -

- C'mon don't act like
That. Don't daddy always
Take care of you?
Lol yeah -

-Alright. Ima pull up
On you in a few

Okay -

- hope you been keeping that thing tight for daddy.