Ch.3 Just the two of us

Taking a quick shower, I rushed to the closet to find something short and fitted. Rich loved how my ass poked out in skirts so I threw one on with a crop top to match. Doing my makeup I started thinking about Jarvis. I hope that fat bitch wasn't suffocating him. Interrupting my thoughts, the doorbell rung. I knew it was Rich
"Hey. I didn't think you would show up so early." I said with a forced smile.

"You know daddy couldn't wait to feel you." He said pulling me close.

Rich had it all but his sex game was wack. He always did the same move; backdoor. A few strokes in and his ass was sleep. I made two stacks off him in just three minutes. That's just how quick he was. I make all my clients feel relevant with just one word; daddy. Niggas love hearing that shit.

"You ready to go"
"What? we didn't discuss leaving this house. Where you taking me?"
"Cool it, just slide with me I got you."
"Alright.. I can't be out to late tomorrow is sunday."
"What that mean?"
"Nigga it means I got Church! Don't be having me out all night!!"
"Damn alright alright!"

We hoped in his BMW and sped off down 5th ave . my chest began to tense up and I began to shake. Something wasn't right. We showed up to this beautiful townhouse. It was about four black cars in the driveway.
I started feeling more at ease as we made our way inside. Three men were gambling and smoking cigars at the kitchen table.
"Rich man come get in on this game man" the guy with the fade said.

"Nah, I can't right now I'm about to get into something." He said referring to me. The man nodded and winked at him. Gay ass.
We made our way up the small stair case. He led me into his bed room. I must say, he had an eye for décor. All white bed set with African dressers and night stands. With a mint paint job on the walls.
He wasted no time kissing all over me. His hands planted on my breasts. He put one in his mouth while playing with the other. I could feel my wetness forming. He reached in his dresser and grabbed a condom. He was the only person I knew who still used lifestyles. I could feel him put the head in so I let out a low moan to make him feel good. This would be over in no time and I could happily go see Jarvis.

"Why the fuck you so loose?" He said with slight anger in his voice. I had totally forgot about my session with Darius earlier.
"What do you mean?" I said trying not to sound guilty
"Don't play dumb bitch! you know what the fuck I'm talking about!!" He said standing to his feet.
I had never seen him so pissed before. It's not like we together. It's not my fault he's lacking in that area. I knew better than to get slick with him. He wouldn't think twice about putting his hands on me.
"Baby I haven't been with anybody else." I said trying to sound seductive. He wasn't buying my shit
"Bitch ain't nobody said you been with someone else!! Feeling guilty?!"

He got me. My first instinct was to run for the door but that would be a bullet in my back. Rich was capable of anything.

"Oh, you don't hear me? Hooodie-huuuu!" He screamed signaling the men down stairs.
"What's good boss?" The tall one asked.
"Seem to me that shorty don't just like one nigga up in here... She like multiple."
"What you want us to do boss?

"Rape her."