The Joust

Sir William was invited to celebrate in the wedding of King Henry, and Lady Tiffany. So of course, our Hazel eyed, blonde haired knight mounted on Storm, his silver horse, along side with John, which is his Squire and headed off.

They were half way through the valley, sun on top of their heads, and wind whispering in their ears. William cleaned the sweat off his brow and asked John for the map.

"Let me see the map" said William.

"Yeah, here" said John.

William searched around the map, finding the place where the wedding was taking place. The place was called "Iron-Stone". It was, by its name, made completely of Iron, which of course, grew their power and are now conquering half of the land. While they were discussing, they never noticed that night has fallen, and the light around them had left.

They quickly reacted and made a Bonfire from the wood in the forest nearby, where they ate some roasted pork, stuffed with onions and red and yellow peppers. After they ate, they drank some water from the river
nearby, and slept next to the trees, with the breeze hitting they're faces.

He woke up to the sound of trumpets, they pack up our things and put it in John's mule. They head quickly to Iron-Stone to find its enormous Iron Gate, we enter to see pillars of Iron and the Stone Throne with King Henry, Drinking wine from his iron goblet, with Rubies around it.

William walked in and sat in the dining hall with all the other knights. Where John sat with the other Squires. There was food everywhere, it was the biggest feast William had seen in his life. He was only a 22 year old, but still a pretty big feast. Anyways, he was eating when king Henry spoke.

"I know some of you knights have crossed paths with me before, but I also Know most of you only know my Iron Kingdom. So as introduction, my name is Henry.
I am no enemy to you, unless you give me a reason to be... But since we're not, lets enjoy ourselves, just Eat, Drink, and Frolic!"

They all hold up a beer for the King and his new Maiden. And they drank to their hearts content. That night William met some new friends, named "Peter the Coward" because of his cowardly personality, despite being valiant.
His weapon is a Halberd to be far and safe, yet deadly.

"Marvin the Tower" being The tallest and Strongest in the entire hall, and weilding very durable but very heavy Iron armor. His main weapon is a mace, made of Iron, really heavy, but when Marvin has it, its as if its made of Cardboard.

And "Lucious the Blacksmith", his name says it all. He made his own armor and weapons, and made Marvin's special armor and weapon too. He has his store outside the castle in the village.
He was named Knight by the Iron King himself because of his help during the civil war.

All of them smelled of beer, William was not surprised that they were drunk. But they were good men, so he trusted them. After the feast, everyone was going to their tents outside. It was like a festival, tents and merchants everywhere, where they sold food, drinks, armor, weapons, even whores.

Everything was the sounds of laughs and moans in the whore-house. It was disturbing for William so he went to the Tavern, far away from there, to get a good cold beer and go to sleep in their tent. William bought two Beers, one for him, and another one for John. While they were being served, a man was so drunk that he fainted in a wine puddle on the floor.

"Heh, poor bastard's gonna joust tomorrow too." William laughs

"A beer for good luck and a coin for better luck." John says as he stares at one of the whores.

"I think I'll see you later." John laughs and walks to one of the whores.

William drank the rest of the beer and went to their tent, trying to not wake up the fainted bastard. He managed to get to his tent and fell asleep to start the tournament tomorrow.

"...w...u......"
".....Wake up..."

"William wake up!"

William woke up suddenly, to see John trying to wake him.

"You'll be late!"

"Shit!"
William stood up, and got himself ready, then sprinted to the tournament.
He managed to make it, but barely, he was next to participate.

"John, get my armor and horse."

"Yes, Sir"

He got William's armor, his shield and a Lance. He put the armor and his helmet. He got William up on Storm, the silver horse. And moved to position.

With his lance on his right hand, and the shield on his left, he faced the unknown knight. His enemy was a knight with a tunic, blue and green. His shield was a blue background with two golden swords crossing each other, forming an X like shape.
That was the symbol of  the House of Gold-Blood.

"Sir, when will I be a knight?" John asks.

"In time, John, in time." William says.

Gold-Blood is a castle where its Lord loves duels as sacrifices for the God of Gold, hoping to be blessed with Wealth. A greedy Bastard thinking blood has a price.

They stare at the Lord and his new wife. A red haired, green eyed, curvy woman. Beautiful beyond thought.
They aim they're lances at them as a tribute, and begin galloping. As the horses gallop, they begin creating mud on the ground, the dirt mixing with sand and grass. It began to rain right as they started, by the time they were close to the fight, it was already slippery, everything was muddy, and puddles everywhere. The crowd started chanting something, it coudn't be heard because of the rain. William pulled down his Visor and aimed the lance at the enemy. Suddenly both they're horses slipped, and fell.
Fortunately, none were hurt. They landed on the mud, and the rain drops were entering they're visors. He felt as if tears were falling down his cheeks.
He suddenly remembered he was in a tournament. He looked next to him to see the other knight giving him a hand.
William took hold of the hand and got up. Full of mud on his back, he stared at the knight, and released his hand.

"Thank you, your name is?" Asks William.

"My name is Edward, of Gold-Blood"

"Sorry, but I have to do this, for Gold-Blood." Edward said as he clenched his hands.

"Why?" William asked as he stared into the crowd, everyone yelling to kill each other.

Edward unsheathed his sword. His hilt was of Pine and a gem in front of it, and a steel blade.

"Get your sword, let me show you the way of the house of  Gold-Blood"

William pulls his sword, and the crowd goes silent. Only the rain could be heard, hitting the helmet and the puddles around. William could hear the rain drops hit the helmet, it sounded like water hitting metal.

Only a quarter of the crowd stayed because of the rain. They bowed at each  other and prepared to fight, aiming they're swords at each other.

A lightning fell and flashed the knights, signaling the beginning of the duel, at that moment, one would yeild or die.