A Snowy Inn

William walks down the main path that leads to everywhere in the land. He could go North, South, East and West.

William saw the dragon fly above him and head north-east, to the mountains of Yor. Its roar could strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest of men. Its glowing eyes would glare into your soul, it would determine whether you're "worthy" or not, most of the people think its worthy of becoming one of them with their holy flames. Yes, one of them, yes, becoming a Dragon. But a legend is a legend, and no one knows the truth behind it.

He looked back to see John wearing William's armor and a few other strange knights. Except Elizabeth, he saw her on a horse, as beautiful as ever.

William was about to get hit by one of the horses, so he quickly stood back, tripping and falling on his back. He sat upwards as he saw them follow the dragon, with John in the front.

"I'm guessing he didn't see me." William thought to himself.

William didn't have a horse, so he followed them on foot. It was twilight now, and he was starving, so he went to the nearest village. It was called Kyanthos. There was many caves under the village, and the people were afraid it would collapse one day. He got to the Inn where he saw those knights again. Elizabeth was in the corner staring at the window, slight snow started to fall. The snow hitting the window would melt because of the warmth inside. The fireplace was lit, and the elf was sitting in front of it, it looked like she was playing with it, you could see a small ball of fire in her hand, she wasn't burning herself. William could see Peter drinking a beer in the bar. John was nowhere to be seen, he was probably already asleep.

William walked to Peter and grabbed his elbow. He got startled, but calmed down when he saw it was only him. They talked for a bit and then William walked to
Elizabeth, after he ate the meal of the day which was roasted pig with vegetables around it, with a beer to drink.

"Hello, Elly." William smiles.

"You're alive!" Elly was happy, she hugged him.

"I thought you were dead." Elly said.

"No, but death has almost reached me, multiple times." He states as he laughs, sitting in the chair opposite to her.

"Well, at least you're alive." Elly says happily.

"Heh heh, yeah." William smiles

"So, why are you guys following this dragon?" He asks.

"Well, we got orders from Richard." Elly says.

"Richard?? The most powerful king in the land?? That Richard??" Well, the second, after Henry, but he's dead, or so I've heard from the villagers in this place. William says.

"Yes, that Richard." Elly says, mockingly.

"Hey, don't mock me, I've never been there before." William says

"Why?" She asks.

"Well, first of all, its on the corner of the fucking map, and secondly, I've never had the chance." William asks the waitress for a beer.

"Oh, I'm not a waitress, I'm a whore." The woman says, revealing more her bust than it did before.

"Oh, ummm...sorry...miss..." William says awkwardly, trying to hold his laughter. His face blushing fiercely.

"But if you want, I'll put beer up my ass, and you can drink from there." She winks.

"Umm, tempting offer, but I think I'll pass." William doesn't stare at her once.