❌Chapter 36❌

Brooke's POV

I woke up to Michael fidgeting next to me. I squinted sitting up and noticing people scattered around the room asleep. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked horrible. I had makeup down my face and I could smell the alcohol on my dress. I took off the dress and jumped into a shower washing everything. I jumped out and changed into Michael's 'DAT' shorts and a black tee. I tied my hair up into a messy ponytail and walked back into the room to see Dustin awake.

"Hey" I said and he squinted his eyes.

"Morning, you okay?" He asked carefully placing Justin's legs back into the sofa.

"It depends what way" I said and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Wanna go get breakfast and talk?" He asked and I nodded.

"I need to shower" he said and I laughed.

"You go shower, Michael will probably have a band tee that you can borrow" I said and he nodded and walked into the bathroom. I took a pair of Luke's skinny jeans and one of Michael's Suicide Silence tee. I put them in the bathroom and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a baggy jumper. I slipped my boots on and Dustin came out the bathroom dressed.

"Let's go" he said and I leant my head on his shoulder. We walked downstairs to the breakfast bar and I grabbed a cereal bar and a piece of toast and Dustin got toast, a yogurt and a granola bar.

"Talk to me" he said placing his stuff on the table.

"As I went to that party last night, I don't even know why. But that boy that I came with I think it was Connor. I think he spiked my drink. But when I went to call Calum he slapped the phone out my hand and he slapped me" I said a tear falling from my eye.

"What the fuck?! Why?" He said getting dirty looks from people around us as he shouted it all over the place.

"I don't know, but it just triggered something that happened a couple of months ago" I said and he looks so confused.

"A couple of months ago, me and the boys went to a pub and I was getting watched and winked at at one of the boys in the booths in front of us and I got really uncomfortable. Michael told him to back off but I got really frustrated and went up to the dance floor. That boy was there and he pulled me to a corner and he touched me where I've never been touched before, it made me feel disgusting and worthless but I got over that as I did with the multiple break ups I've had" I said tears now rolling down my face.

"I'm so so so sorry" he said and pulled me into a hug.

"Please do not tell anybody about this" i begged. He nodded and we both finished our breakfast while talking about random things when we went back up to the room to see everyone awake.

"Hey, you two okay?" Michael asked.

"Never better" I smiled at Dustin and he side hugged me. I got in the bed with my brother and he pulled me into a hug.

"I love youuu" he said kissing my forehead.

"I love youuu toooo" I said and he laughed.

"What can we all do today?" I asked and they all shrugged.

"Can we go to the beach?" Justin asked and I nodded.

"The beach it is, everyone get ready. Brookie take your pills before you forget" he said and I nodded. I took my pills and walked to the bathroom. Justin and the other two went back to their place while I stayed here getting ready and the boys were in their hotel room getting ready. I slipped my bikini on and pulled a white over top on and a pair of butt shorts. I brushed my hair again and threw it up into a ponytail.