Episode 3: The Girl Who Runs

(Sebastian's POV)
          Me and the Master were searching around the mansion for Lily. I was a little worried about her. The Master seems a great deal worried. I wonder if he has grown attached to her? "She's somewhere at the end of the hall young master."

          "Okay." We stood at the end of the hall looking around. "I just felt a water droplet." We looked up and saw Lily. "I guess we can tell the others we found her. Sebastian! Bring her to me!"

          "Yes, my Lord." I jumped up and grabbed her. She was squirming and fighting against my hold.

          "Let me go! Let me go you bloody damned fool!"

          "Lily!"

          "My Lord. Might I have a moment alone with her?"

          "No Sebastian." He grabbed her from me and walked away with a crying Lily.

          "Sebastian!" Mey-Rin, Finni, and Buldroy came running down the hall. "Sorry Sebastian but we couldn't find her."

          "That's fine Finni. Me and the young master have found her." They looked towards Lily and my master's retreating forms.

          "That's good."

          "She's so small, yes she is. She looks like she could be Ciel's little sister, yes she does."

          "Yeah. If he had a little sister." I took what they said into consideration as I walked to go prepare Lily's bath. I grabbed her honeysuckle bubble bath and filled the tub. After that I called for her. She came with Ciel at her side.

          "Young master?"

          "I will be sitting in. She needs someone with her that understands her. She's only two."

          "As you wish, my Lord." I was washing her hair when I noticed her cat ears. "Lily, where did you get these ears?" She didn't answer. "Lily?" She looked at the young master.

          "She doesn't know. She and her mother were just discovering what she could do." I looked at her in her in wonder. She's telepathic! After I got them in Ciel's bed, I went to go prepare for tomorrow.

          The next day, I found Lily trying to wash her hands. She was struggling to reach the knobs on the sink. I walked in and lifted her up. She looked like she wanted to fight against my help, but she just washed her hands. "Lily, why are you trying to avoid me?" She looked down at the running water. "Lily?" The mirror cracked. I wonder if she caused it to?

          "It's cause you say Ciel soul more important than me. I'm trying not to cry. I'm not weak." The mirror cracked some more. She was hurt by my response yesterday. I guess she is just a child. I turned her around and hugged her.

          "Why didn't you tell me Lily? You shouldn't hold these things in." She just shook her head and cried. I was holding her tightly when she started shrinking. There soon was a tiny black kitten in my arms. "Lily?" She looked up at me and meowed.

          "Sebastian. I can't find Lily. Do you know where she is?"

          "Right here young master." I held out the cat Lily.

          "Don't fool with me!"

          "He's not lying my Lord." She jumped out of my hands into Ciel's arms. He didn't start sneezing. She phased back. He hugged her.

          "Go prepare our breakfast. I'll help Lily bathe. Also send in Mey-Rin. She might be of some use."

          "Yes, my Lord." I walked out of the bathroom. As I did, I heard Ciel scolding Lily about wandering off. "Mey-Rin."