Episode 5: The Girl Who Crys

(Sebastian's POV)
          "Young master, have you seen Lily and Pluto?"

          "Yes. They're in the deep end. Some how she is staying afloat and is still splashing Pluto."

          "She is my child young master." I looked up and spotted her. She looked to be happy but I could really see the sadness hidden behind the mask of joy. "It's almost time for tea. I'll go prepare the carriage."

          "Very well then." From outside the pool area I heard the master call for Lily and Pluto. He started yelling so I assume they pushed him in. When they got out to me and the carriage, he was once again soaked. "Don't even ask or say it."

          "I wouldn't dream of it my Lord."

          "Come on Pluto. We ride here. I'm taking him with me. Okay daddy?"

          "As you wish Lily." As we traveled back, we made a few stops to run a few errands. Lily fell asleep along the way. I thought she looked adorable curled up in a ball on the young master's lap. When we arrived, I picked up Lily and the shopping and began to walk inside. We didn't make it to far in when someone ran at my master.

          "Ciel!" It was Lady Elizabeth. "You're so mean Ciel! Why would you ever go swimming without me?"

          "Finni, bring these to the kitchen and these to Lily's room."

          "Okay!"

          "Elizabeth! What are you doing here?"

          "Its Lizzie Ciel. Anyway, I came to go swimming with you silly but you were already gone." She looked at me. "Hello Sebastian. Who is that little lamb you're carrying?"

          "A pissed off little girl." We looked at a cranky Lily. "I'm trying to rest but a loud mouth bitch is whining about being left behind. Who the hell is she anyway?" I looked at Lily and started to explain.

          "She is Lady Elizabeth. The masters betrothed." She became very quiet and very still. Then she began to cry.

          "What's the matter?" Lady Elizabeth took a step towards Lily crying in my arms when Lily turned suddenly and slapped her.

          "Don't you come near me! I hate you!" Her eyes flashed like a demons. She gasped, jumped out of my arms, and then ran off.

          "Lily!" The young master was about to run off after Lily when Lady Elizabeth stopped him.

          "Lizzie?"

          "Who is she? And what is she to you? Tell me Ciel." He sighed.

          "Lily is Sebastian's daughter. She's only two years old and witnessed her mom's murder."

          "What? So young?"

          "She's like me, a little. She looks towards the bright side of things most of the times but still feels the intense sorrow and pain of the situation. She usually likes people. I don't understand. Why did she react like that?" Realization dawned on the Lady's face. I wonder what she is thinking?

          "I will go after her my Lord."

          "No!" We both looked at Lady Elizabeth. "You go after her Ciel. She's in love with you but you don't seem to see her that way. But that's beside the point. You two will be able to help each other through your grief, both yours and hers."

          "But what about you Elizabeth?"

          "Have you shared a bath with her? A bed?" The master stumbled over his words. Very unlike him. "I see." She hugged him. "I'll see you and your surrogate little sister later Ciel. I must be getting home. Go after her." The master took one last glance at her, and then ran off to go find Lily.