Chapter 1 An Angel Sent to Heaven

It's short. But I hope you enjoy. It's my very first story and its 100% original.

~AN ANGEL SENT TO HEAVEN~

It's the day before your boyfriend Liam leaves to go on tour. You grab his arm before the both of y'all walk through the front door to go to Nando's with the lads. "Liam. I love you!" You choke back tears as you listen as he stutters... "(y/n), I love you too." You both start hugging each other as tight as possible when Liam lets out a moan. "What's wrong baby?" As you look at him waiting for a response you see his eyes tear up... " umm well I was walking home the other day after I left Harry's flat and, well, these three guys came out of the alleyway and kept hitting me. I was in shock and couldn't fight back. When I came in you were asleep. I didn't want to bother you. I'm sorry." "LIAM" you scream. "Why didn't you tell me before?" "I didn't want you to worry." Liam walks out the door and gets in the car. You stand there for a few minutes as you shockingly rethink what Liam just told you. About two minutes later you walk out the door and get in the car with Liam as the two of you make your way to Nando's to meet the boys. You're half way to Nando's and all of a sudden you hear Liam scream " I love you!" Before you realize it you're hit by a drunk driver. You wake up in the hospital two days later with a minor headache. "Um, doctor... Where's my boyfriend?" "I'm so sorry to inform you miss Payne but Liam..." He begins to fade out as you rethink of the memories as you stare blankly into the bright hospital lights. "NO. I REFUSE! HE'S NOT DEAD"you begin frantically screaming. " I'm so sorry miss Payne. You're free to go home when you're ready." You start to hysterically cry as you call Harry and the others. About 10 minutes later all of the boys are there to bring you home. The second you see them they all start tearing up. "It's alright love." Niall says softly to console you. "You'll be okay." The day after you're at Harry's flat where all the boys are. "Hey (y/n). You ok?" Harry says. "Yea. I guess. It's just... He's not here anymore." All of a sudden you grow sickly pale. "(y/n). (y/n) BOYS HELP!!" Niall Louis and Zayn come running in the room as you finally come back to reality. "What happened" Zayn asks. "It was him. Liam was there. Right there. I saw him. He's happy. He said he wishes he could be here with all of us but he's happy we're ok." They begin to tear up. "(y/n)... We just have to accept the fact that he's better now. We know he loves us and that's that." Louis says as everyone group hugs and everything turns black.