The first day

CHAPTER ONE: THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

        The first day when everyone arrives they all start freaking out  they don't know their teachers. They know know no one there classmates are going to be. They know nothing at I suck at writing stories all stories. It could be possible that there teacher is a alien for all they know. They all get scared of their teachers. Emma  Does not know if her teachers will like her or hate her. She hopes all of her teachers like her and will give her all of her homework assignment at least two weeks ahead if the class. Or she will freak out she has a really bad pet peeve about not getting the word two weeks before anyone else does. Every looks at each other  and said not a word. They found the desk that said there first name and maybe there last name if there name is very short name just like me. we sit down get all of are stuff that we need from our lockers and  get everything on the desk that we sit in. everyone looks at me i and asks how i was so prepared. I responded with i had a sister that was never prepared in school. They  ask how i am not like her and i say i am more like my mom and she is more like my dad we are complete opposites. i laugh of how they think that i will be like my sister and  not be  organized at all. When the teacher walks in I knew how it was right away it was Justin Bieber I remember going to every single concert of his that I could.  I was so happy that he was my new teacher and I thought I said it in my head but I didn't so then the next day  all of my classmates started making fun of me at first I ignored them but soon it turned into bullying. But I did not tell anyone at all till I started skipping school. Every day I would pretend to be sick or I would get on the bus and when we got to school I would go into school and then go to the back door and skip school till I was  forced to be home schooled. I was only homeschooled because I kept getting expelled and then I still did not tell any  trusted adults till after a year my old teacher asked why I was never in school after the first day of school I told  him that i was skipping school because i was getting bullied by all of my classmates. Well i passed fifth grade and i was shocked because he was my teacher again in sixth grade.  That wasn't it all of my old classmates from the fifth grade where my classmates again.