My Dear King

"Double bubble disco queen, heading to the guillotine," Veronica sang as she walked, the snow crunching under her black furry boots as she walked.

"Let me be your killer king." She kneeled down, placing the flowers, red roses, infront of the stone.

"My touch is black and poisonous," Veronica took off her necklace and put it on the stone.

"And nothing like my punch, drunk kiss, I know you need it do you feel it." Veronica leaned against the stone, bringing her knees to her chest and embracing them.

"Tonight we are victorious, champagne pouring over us, all my friends we're glorious, tonight we are victorious..." Veronica sighed.

Slowly she pulled her black hood off of her head, revealing her face and her long red hair. She was beautiful, she was a little short for her age but she was beautiful nonetheless. She looked up at the sky, tears forming in the corners of her green eyes as a sad smile tugged on her thin pink lips.

Veronica let out a shaky sigh before speaking, her voice trembling slightly.

"Ya'know," Veronica began. "Even though we finally avenged Totsuka...we're not very victorious Mikoto-kun. Afterall....we lost our King and we're stuck with me. The First Queen, The Black Queen, but.....I'm not strong....I need you....you weren't just my heart, you were my body, my soul....you were the one....but you're gone," Veronica pushed herself up and kissed the tips of her fingers.

She placed her fingers on the tombstone and let out a sad laugh, tears streaming down her face.

"But I'll try and lead those at HOMRA back to the path we were on before." Veronica wiped her tears and began walking away.

She stopped and glanced at the tombstone once more before shoving her slender hands in her pockets.

"Goodbye....my dear King." Veronica looked up at the sky with a smile.