Shadow

I was wondering very often why do people react so immature when they see a killer, but then, I got the idea...

While being in college I've heard from other students about a creepy shadow, looking everywhere to kill someone innocent. Of course I didn't care, or believe those words, but my BFF got into that type of situation...she got KILLED by the shadow. Full of madness, I wanted to taste the sweet revenge. Days went by, after classes I went everywhere in school and I've found...nothing. Ugh, why can't this shadow stop hiding?? Ok, I've always had the support from my other BFFs : France- the girly, fashioned "women" ; Amirah- cool girl, casual, and mysterious girl; Alexa- fangirl over BTR, 1D, Cody Simpson... We were 5 in our group, but if Raxe died, then we are 4. So, we all looked for Raxe's killer. Nothing from millions of searches. But in Monday while going to college, I've heard screaming. I went near the building where everything is going on, and looked with the corner of my eye at that crime. There was no one to make the girl scream! But suddenly I saw a figure in the swollen darkness. It was blur. I squealed a bit when I knew what it was! The figure slowly turned and noticed me, and it knew that I've seen everything. That was the shadow figure. Now I'm haunted FOREVER.. My life has changed since that day... Now I have a clue how to fight him, but also a warning...

How was it? Comment, vote!!