Chapter 19 - I LOVE YOU JUSTIN part 1

Danni's POV:

I handed Justin Sav and walked into our. I walked into the closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, a aeropastle stripped crew neck sweater, a white crochet buret with some white buttoned uggs. I put the outfit on and looked outside, it's snowing what could Justin possibly have planned. I heard the door bell ring. I quickly threw my hair in a side ponytail and answered the door. "Caitlin!" I said, pulling her into a hug. "Danni!" she said back hugging me. "Come in, come in." I said, she walked in a sat down. "Let me grab my bag and coat and then we can roll." I said, she nodded and I walked back upstairs. "Justin, Caitlin's here. We'll be back." I said, "Oh and I am taking your Range Rover. Its snowing pretty hard out." I said. "Be careful. I love you." he said kissing me quickly. "Love you too, by Sav." I said kissing her head. I walked in my room grabbed my bag, winter coat and walked downstairs. I grabbed Justin's car keys, "Ready?" I asked. "Yup! I am so excited!" she squelled. I laughed, "Come on we are taking the Range Rover. And where are we going?" I said walking ouside. "Drive to the mall." she said, I nodded and we got into the truck. I turned the heat on and the radio and 'Baby' came on. Caitlin and I sang to it the whole way to the mall.

----------------

"Caitlin we have tried on everything, I don't look good in any of them." I sighed. "Wait, I have one more." said the woman walking into the back. She walked back out with the most gorgeus dress. "This is a one of a kind." she said handing it to me. I walked into the dressing room and tried it on. I walked out, "What do you think?" I asked spinning around. This dress is a purple satin ballgown. A sweetheart neckline and a lace up backing. The dress had sequince and beading. "It's perfect. You look amazing!" they both said. I smiled and and walked back into the dressing room. "Justin just texted me saying that you he just dropped off Savannah. He is heading to Ryan's now." said Caitlin. I nodde and paid for the dress, "This will be $653.98" I nodded and handed her my credit card. "Thank you have a nice day." said the clerk as we walked out with the dress bag. "Oh! I almost forgot, I need a dress!" said Caitlin. "Why?" I asked. "You'll see." We walked back in and Caitlin bought a orange strapless straight satin dress with a sequinced top. "Now shoes, and then hair and makeup." she said. "Why?" I asked again. "I can't tell you!" she said walking into the shoe store. We both picked out silver strapped heels. ---- "How do you want your hair?" asked my stylist. "Curls, but not too curly." I said, she nodded and I looked at Caitlin. She was getting her hair done similar. They finished our hair and makeup and we drove home when my phone started ringing. "That's Justin can you get it?" I asked Cait. "Put it on speaker." I said, she nodded and picked it up.

*PHONE CONVO*

Me: HI Justin.

Justin: Hey where are you guys?

Me: Driving home.

Justin: Ok, when you get home, quickly get changed and the limo will be there.

Me: Ok?

Justin: What's wrong?

Me: I want to know where we are going.

Justin: I can't tell you, but I promise you you will love it!

Me: I trust you. Bye Justin

Justin: Bye I love you

Me: You too.

*END OF PHONE CONVO*

-------------------------

Caitlin and I were both ready to go. *Knock knock* I opened the door and Justin was standing there with a boquet of roses and so was Caitlin's boyfriend, Christian. "You look amazing." said Justin. "Thanks." I blushed. "These are for you." he said handing me the flowers. I took them and stuck them in a vase. "Ready?" he asked. "Yup." I said grabbing my clutch. I took his arm and we walked out to the limo. I got in and saw Christain and Hailey, (Yes Hailey and I madeup), Ryan and Jamie, Liz and Chaz, Chris and Lauren, and Larry. "Hey." I said. I looked at everyone's dresses.