Chap 8

=-=-= Hallo, People! I have come with both good news....

Good news, I can update more often because of the way I am now updating: computer. So rejoice! 

Anyway, I was finally able to contact a cousin of mine, and she asked me a very important question: "Will there be mpreg? Please say yes!" I don't know. You guys are the readers and therefore the most important source of my writing. Should there be mpreg, and if so, just comment on who gets pregnant and how many kids (plus gender, that'd be much of help). 

You guys are probably tired of this, and I'm sorry.

And know what you have been waiting for, the story! =-=-= 

It took a while for Lovino to calm down, but Mason had done his best to reassure him, nonetheless. 

"Thank you, bastard...." Lovino mumbled, slowly chewing on a tomato. Mason smiled.

"I'm glad I could help you in your tough times." He sat down across from him and took out a ration of French bread, eating as well.

"I just hope you are right, about my fratello coming around and accepting me." He sighed and looked at the tiny tomato plant next to him. Just then, Mason's face lit up.

"Say.... Isn't there someone that can take your mind off things? Like a crush, or a secret lover, or maybe even a friend?" He suggested, eating the last of the bread. 

Only one person came to mind, Lovino's face reddening almost instantly. 

"A lover?! What the fuck are you talking about?! A Lover, that is ridiculous!" He blabbered on, stuttering at times as his mind began to produce images of a pair of lovers, dubbed Lovino and Antonio. Mason smirked.

"Oh, so for now, your crush is just a friend. Not yet a lover. I see." He looked victorious when Lovino become quiet and blushed an impossible shade of red.

"CHIGI!! You stupid bastard!" He got up, flustered as he left the garden and straight to his room. Meanwhile, Mason laughed.

"I have to apologize later...." He chuckled, wiping some tears of laughter away from his eyes.

Lovino had layed on his bed, stuffing his face in a pillow. His curl reflected his embarrassment, forming a crooked form of his normal curl.

"Damn it! That stupid Spanish bastard made his way to my heart!" He looked away from his pillow to the open window. "And I barely know him...." He sighed stressfully and sat up. "Fucking bastard." He looked at his reflection in the mirror across from him and noticed how vulnerable and innocent he looked at this state of mind. "Fuck. I'm becoming soft." He got up and decided to write down random information about the day's events and finish off with a hot shower.

~* Antonio *~ {A while back}

After the younger male had left, he was left with his thoughts.

So many questions flooded his head, most of them about his 'crush'. 

Is Lovi gay? If he was, would he accept me?

What if these feelings didn't go away, and he didn't accept them?

What if we start a future- Whoa

That is overstepping the boundaries. 

Sure, Antonio would be more than pleased if the last question had a 'true' answer, but until then, he would have to just relax and take it a step at a time, not an entire flight around the world as the first step.

That was waaaaaaaaaaaay to fast.

He frowned to himself as he went over to the den and plopped down on the comfortable couch, turning on the flat screen tv and watching some romantic movies, replacing the main lovers as Lovino and him.

He ended up falling asleep against the couch, dreaming of the future to come.

A smile curving his lips.

~* Lovino *~ {Present}

Lovino decided to visit the Spaniard as promised, and totally not excited.

He knocked on the door, parking a different motorcycle just outside the building. He had his other helmet under his arm, so it wasn't the same as that night.

"Hey! Are you home?" He pressed his ear on the door, hearing nothing but shuffling and the sound of stuff being knocked over.

He slipped his hand behind his back, his fingertips grazing the gun. he twisted the door knob open, noticing how it was unlocked.

"That bastard is getting robbed...." He mumbled. He stepped inside and closed the door silently behind him and making his way towards the den.  

The sounds became louder, and the sound of heavy breathing was added.

Lovino took the gun out and turned the corner to see the Spaniard sweating and bent over a table, his breathing heavy and ragged.

The green eyed man looked up weakly, smiling slightly until he looked at the gun, his eyes widening. "L-Lovi?" He stuttered.

The amber eyed male put his gun away in an instant at the sight of his sickly murky green eyes.

"Shit, Toni!" He helped him up and decided to just carry him bridal style. He didn't struggle much, years of being in the mafia and working out doing good. He wasn't ripped, but he wasn't lanky either. balanced.

He carried him to what he assumed to be Antonio's room, gently laying him down. 

"You're sick! I leave you for a day and this happens?" He went to the connecting bathroom, taking a towel and soaking it on cold water.

"I'm sorry Lovi-"

"No, you shut up! there is nothing to apologize for." Lovino sat next to him and placed the towel on his forehead. "I'm going to make you soup, I expect you to stay put. Calm me if you need something." He began to walk out, but Antonio called him.

"Lovi?" He asked, somewhat unsure.

"What is it?" He turned his head a fraction at the sound of his nickname.

"Gracias. For taking care of me, that is." He blushed slightly, but it wasn't noticable because of his fever.

"Don't mention it." Lovino offered him a genuine smile before he left the room.

Antonio blushed and sat up slightly. 

Lo amo.

=-=-= Well that concludes this chapter. By the way, Lo amo means I love him in Spanish.

Anyway, I might not update soon but I will if I can. (I got finals and shit)

 Arrivederci!  =-=-=