Chapter 3

I gape at him, trying to hold my breath. I bite my lip in attempt to keep myself from squealing.

He looks at me with a deafening stare that's too familiar. His eyes then look down to my lips, and slowly roll down to where my breasts are. I notice the way he bites his lip too.

My heart thumps as he leans his head closer to my chest and leaves a soft, but moanful kiss on the top of my chest and i close my eyes in delight.

The hair on top of his head tickles my neck as he leaves traces of kisses all over my chest, travelling up as he does so. He's now kissing my neck, and my hands have slithered their way from his bulging chest to his neck. The familiar knot below my belly starts tightening as I arch my back to feel his body against mine.

A loud, obnoxious blaring sound starts ringing from the corner of his room shattering the tension that once was.

I push him off immediately and he lands with a hard thump on the floor.

I scramble towards the sound as i recognize it as my cell's ringtone.

"Aggh" he mutters from behind me as i hear him stumble up.

I toss some items of clothing aside not caring where they landed since this place is a mess anyways and find my phone with Kaira's caller id blinking on the screen.

I tap answer.

"Kaira!"

"Gwen what the hell! Asan ka??! Kanina pa kita tinatawag where the hell are you??" She practically screams through my phone's speaker. The headache from last night's binge drinking starts dancing in my messed up conscious.

"Stop shouting." I exhale while rubbing my temples.

"GWEN. NASAN KA NGAYON??? You completely disappeared last night!" She shouts without minimizing the volume of her tone.

Annoyed, I shriek into my phone and throw it across the room.

"Uuuggghhhhh!!!" I obnoxiously shriek again as i stomp my feet on the ground.

Nakakairita!

"Ang bratty mo." The man whore says to me from behind.

"Excuse me?" I gawk at him in bewilderment.

"Ang bratty mo sabi ko." He rolls his eyes at me and starts picking up the clothes I tossed on the floor.

"Shut up! Ikaw nga diyan nansasamantala ng babae kaya pwede ba! Shut up! I have a right to be bratty!!" I shout.

"Manahimik ka nga. I have neighbours here so you shut up." He says.

I open my mouth to speak again but my phone starts ringing from the other side of the room saving this douche's ass from what I was about to say.

"Shit." I mutter and stomp towards my phone.

"Hello? Gwe-"

"Kai please pick me up i'm at-" then i bring my phone down and turn to the manwhore.

"What street are we on?" I snap at him.