~~Prologue~~

Setting: Imagine that Aphmau already found a place to start that capital that she was looking for a place to start and the capital already has a few villagers and everyone is settled. It is winter time BTW

P.S italics are thoughts of the character.

?????? POV's

Dream~~~~

I was in the ICE DIMENSION?? "No no no no no, not this again, please!" I drop to my knees and start crying."Please Laurence, save me like you did when we were kids, I want it to be just us, playing in the wood, with no cares in the world, why can't it be like that." I start sobbing louder and louder. "Long time no see Elizabeth Lilac Of Meteli" That little monster said "DON'T CALL ME BY MY FULL NAME! DON'T EVEN CALL ME ANYTHING LEAVE ME ALONE YOU LITTLE....." I tried to yell before he interrupted me " AHAHAHA! YOU THINK YOU CAN FORCE ME TO DO WHAT YOU WANT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! "

Dream ends~~~~

"AHHHHH!" I scream when I wake up. I feel beads of sweat go down my face. I look around me and see the same as always my tent, fireplace, and the woods. "Laurence" I mumble. Oh how I miss you, when we practiced combat together and... My thoughts were interrupted by a rustle in the bushes. I grab my ice sword and ready my stance "WHO'S THERE!?!" I question with a voice that even scares me. I wait.... no response. "I know you are there, please show yourself, I won't hurt you if i don't have to." I seen a male figure slowly stand. He had a red blindfold over his eyes and a hoodie that DOESN'T EVEN COVER HIS CHEST!!! WEAR AN ACTUAL SHIRT!!! Lilac, don't look at the chest, don't look, he looks suspicious. "Who are you? How do I know I can trust you?" I say holding my sword to mystery guy's throat.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! INTRODUCTION TO NEW BOOK!!!!! I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS FAN FICTION BECAUSE I USED A LOT OF IMAGINATION WITH THIS FAN FICTION AND YEAH BYE GUYS!!!!