~~Chapter 5~~

Allyson's POV
"We HAVE to catch up! We ARE twins for irene's sake!" I say. I NEED TO KNOW EVERY THING THAT HAS HAPPENED!! "Slow down Lilac let me introduce you to my friends." Laurence says. Yeah, I should probably slow my roll. "This is Aphmau, I am her guard." He says pointing to a woman with long black-ish purple-ish hair and caramel brown eyes. "Hi Lilac, my name is Aphmau and by the way can you please tell your brother to stop flirting with me?" Aphmau says jokingly. That doesn't sound like MY Laurence " wait, are you telling me my shy little Laurence flirts with you!?" I ask surprised. "Yup!" Aphmau and Laurence say at the same time. I chuckle at them.
(Time skip after Laurence introduces everyone.)
"Laurence I have something important to tell you, in private." I ask nervous about how Laurence is going to react to what I tell him. "I do too, but I can say it in front everyone." Laurence says. "Oh okay then you go first." I tell Laurence. "Okay, I am a... a... a Shadow Knight." Laurence says. WHAT! My eyes were wide open. "R-really, are your friends okay with you being a Shadow Knight?" I ask. Laurence explains that his friends are okay with anything as long as you have no bad intentions. "Oh well then, I guess I can say what I wanted to say before right now, well, I'm a F-frost Guard." I say. Everyone has a confused look on their face except Vylad. "Do you not know what a Frost Guard is?" I ask. "Uh, yeah, basically." They all say. "Uh well, I don't know how to explain it." I start saying, but Vylad interrupted me before I could say anything else. "To start from the beginning, there are 5 elements, Darkness, Light, Snow, Fire, and Earth. There is some type of guard or knight of that element and there is also a lord of that element. Shadow Knights are Darkness, anyone that is a decent of Lady Irene is Light, Frost Guards are snow, and fire is anyone that has magics of fire, and earth are Elfs. There is also a dimension or place for every element. And because Laurence didn't know about Lilac being a Frost Guard I'm guessing that Lilac was cursed with the powers of a Frost guard or you were transformed unwillingly like Laurence." I respond his question. "I was unwillingly transformed." I feel tears threatening to spill. Keep it together Lilac! "Are you okay Lilac?" Aaron asks. I wipe away the tear that spilled. COME ON KEEP IT TOGETHER! "Oh um I'm okay." I say with a fake smile on my face. "Okay, just know if you need someone to talk to I'm always here." He says with a sincere face. Well that's what I'm guessing from the bottom half of his face. We look at eachother for a little while, but then Laurence interrupts the little moments by clearing his throat. I jump a little, after that little moment Laurence gives me a tour of the village.