Chapter 1

December just started and it's already snowing here in New York. The ambiance of the air feels already Christmas. 

"Mom!" I shouted as I walk down stairs 

"Yes, Jane?" She shouted back coming from the kitchen

"Where's my grey knitted scarf?"

"I put it in your closet when i was folding all your clothes"

"Bur i didn't see it there. I already checked."

"I put there, Jane."

"But it wasn't there Mom."

"Let me check it." she said rolling her eyes on me as she puts down the bowl of chicken breast

We went to my room and my Mom opened my closet and the first thing she saw was my Grey knitted scarf

"But ..." I said sounding so shocked

"I told you, sweetie. You aren't just looking."

There's this thing about parents that they see everything when you can't see what your looking for. 

"by the way ... where are you going?" she asked looking back at me

"Oh, it's Kylie's birthday and she will treat me and our other friends in this fancy restaurant."

"and where is that fancy restaurant?"

"I don't know ... I think it's just around  Melrose. I forgot the name of the restaurant"

"Ok. Don't go home late."

"Sure" I smiled

...

I went to Kylie's house and Jenn and Shiela was already there.

"HEY JANE!" Jenn shouted as she smiled at me

"Hi Guys!" 

"Oh My Gosh Jane, have you seen Kylie's cousin?" Shiela whispered as she turn around and face me

"No. Not yet. Why?" 

"He looks so Hot and so Handsome!"

"really?" I smiled "where's is He? Is He here?"

"Yes!" Shiela says with her very-excited voice

"And! He's coming with us!" Jenn added

"really? That's .... Interesting." i smiled 

While the three of us were talking, Kylie went downstairs and behind Him was this Handsome Guy who looks like Grant Gustin

"That's the guy Shiela is telling you." Jenn whispered

"JANE!" Kylie shouted

"KYLIE!" I shouted back as i stood up and hug her "Happy Birthday!" 

"Thank You!" she smiled "Oh I'd like you to meet Kyle. He is my cousin. Kyle, this is Jane, Jane this is Kyle"

"Nice to meet you!" I said as I smiled at Him

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled back

I can smell His perfume even if were not that close to each other, He has this beautiful light brown eyes, pointy nose, nice shaped lips, brown brush up hair and the jaw ... OH MY GOD! THE JAW is perfect!

"LET'S GO?!" Kylie shouted with her asking-voice

"Let's go!" Jenn and Shiela said at the same time

...

When we arrived at the restaurant, Jenn and Shiela sat beside each other, Kylie sat the the middle chair and Kyle and I  ..... Kyle and I sat beside each other.

Kylie ordered the foods and while were waiting ... Jenn and Shiela decided to go to the bathroom to have there touch ups, Kylie decided to go with them, so that means Kyle and I were the one who's at the table. 

I grabbed my phone in my bag and i opened my Instagram and there was nothing new to my feed so i put my phone back in my bag. It's was really awkward. Kyle is not even talking. I was looking through the window of the restaurant and I can see His reflection looking around.

"So ..." I heard Him say.

I looked at Him and He was looking at me and I looked at the table and looked down because the awkwardness in my body is coming out 

"where do you lived?" He asked nicely

"twenty First  street" I smiled "How about you?"

"I have an apartment in Time Square."

"I haven't seen you before, actually." 

"Oh, it's because i just got here in New York to celebrate Christmas. I do Live here in New York when I was Ten, but my parents decided to moved to LA when I turned Twelve." 

"Oh, I see." I smiled

"Have you been to LA?" He asked

"Not Yet. My Mom is actually planning to go there next year .. I don't know. I don't know if I will come."

"LA is amazing, There's a lot of beach in there."

"I heard." 

Kylie, Jenn and Shiela came back and the foods just arrived to our table and we started diggin' on it before it gets cold.

After we ate, We all decided to go home because it's getting really cold today here in New York. The snow is starting to get thicker. Kyle drove us to Kylie's house and when we arrived, Kylie hired a taxi so that Jenn and Shiela can go home. 

"I'll go now." I said to Kylie as I hugged her "Happy Birthday again sweetie." 

"Thank You!" She smiled

"Bye!" I heard Kyle said 

"Bye!" i smiled "see you guys!"

"See you!" Kylie and Kyle said at the same time as i went inside the taxi that i hired.

....

I got home, I went straight to my room and I change my clothes and I put on my red knitted sweater, I lay down on my bed and I started scrolling my Instgram feed and a notification came out saying that i have a new follower. I checked on it and it was Kyle. How did he even know what my Instagram name is? Maybe He saw it when I opened my Instagram back when we are at the restaurant OR He asked Kylie what my Instagram name is. 

I stalk on His account and all I can see is Him on a surfboard at the beach. Half of His Pictures is Him on the Surfboard by the beach and the other half is Him with His Family and Friends.