Chapter 6

It's 6 o'clock, I decided to took a long bath and then after that, I put on my everyday make up. I decided to wear my black dress then I put on my beige pointed heel, I put on my black stockings because it's winter and I don't want to freeze my legs out and I paired it all with my dark brown coat.

I went downstairs and then I sat beside my mom

"You look lovely, Honey" she smiled

"I always do." I giggled "Thank You, Mom."

suddenly someone knocked on our door and I know it was Kyle so My mom walked with me on my way out

I opened the door and I saw Kyle standing and He was wearing grey botton down long sleeve, black pants, dark brown boots and black trench coat, I can tell, He has a great sense of fashion.

"Hey." He said smiling at me

"hey." I said 

"Good Evening Mrs. Sherly"

"Good Evening, Honey. You guys should Go."

"Yeah" He said and then he looked at me "Let's go?"

"Sure." I smiled "Mom, see you later.

"Ok, Honey. Have a great date."

"Thank You, Mrs.Sherly"

Kyle opened the car door for me and the after that He went inside and then we drove off.

We arrived at this fancy restaurant in Melrose called "Xiomara". We went inside and It was really big.

Kyle and I sat beside the window, I ordered steak, same as Him, He asked me If i drink wine, I don't so He told the waiter to serve us ice tea and water.

When the food arrived, I diggin to my steak and it taste delicious. It was so Good! 

"This is good!" said

"I know." He told me as he smiles

When we finish our food ...

"Jane .." Kyle said 

"Yes?" I said as I put down the glass of water 

"I took you on a date because i wanted to ask you something."

The moment He said he wanted to asked me something, i started getting nervous.

"w .. what is it?" I asked with my voice shaking

"I know we just met this week, and Were not that close to each other yet, we don't know each other yet, Jane, Can I start courting you?"

"C ... Courting ... Me?"

"Yes. I want to Court you." 

"ah ... sure." I smiled 

"Really?" He said smiling at me

"yeah." I smiled back

"I promise you i'll be great suitor"

"you should" I laughed 

Kyle drove me home and then when he told me "Goodnight" He drove away and I went inside my house. 

The lights in our house was already off, that means my mom is already sleeping, i went straight upstairs to my room and then i change my clothes and i lay down on my bed